CHAPTER ATE PURR 😻‼️

You woke up from the sun shining in my eyes. I stayed in bed for a while and then decided to get up. I brushed my teeth, brushed my bald headed ass again and ate some toast and went to school. I honestly didn't feel like getting up from bed.

I rode the bus and entered the school. I walk by Jake and his friends talking about Fortnite pron. I'm gonna find out who the person is..I might kill them if I had the chance.

I was emo, I painted my hair F/C over my H/C hair. I got my clothes from HotTopic and I looked like emo Squidward 😔😔

Jake looked at me and said, "what's wrong n/n (nickname) wakey boo boo bear"? 🥺🥺🥺🥺

I look at him w my emo eyeliner and gave him an emo look.

This is what u look like btw 🥺🥺

He got scared and shit his pants and ran away now the whole school were scared of you. They'd stutter when they're talking to you, even the teachers.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-turn t-to page 6-6-6-69..UWU". (I'm gon KMS)

You got ur emo pencil and ur emo paper 😔😔 everyone was so scared of you, you're not like other girls 🥱🥱😍😍😍😻😻😻🥺🥺‼️‼️⁉️‼️🙋👹😾⁉️😋♥️😻😾😌👹♥️☹️👴😾☠️🤨🤨🤨😡🤞👴👹☠️

You finally have the courage to tell Jake who were they taking about.

"WHO WAS THE GIRL I WERE TALKING ABOUT JAKEY WAKEY ⁉️"

Jake seemed cumfused and said "what are you talking about..?"

"THE FORTNITE POEM JAKE"

Jake remembered, he looked at u straight in the eyes and said, "noo baby boo boo bear, we were talking about something else. We were talking about you."

You looked at him and you kissed him😻😻 he licked ur face like a dog cuz he's half human half failed abortion and shii.

OKAY UH