Bio

Name:Yun Rose(fake name) Yun ???(true name)
Age:17
Look:

Personality:serious and indifferent(most of the time), lone wolf, merciless,easily irritated, vengeful(towards union), brutally honest, tranquil and more soft(towards kids and innocents)Likes:being alone, watching animes, reading mangas and comics...

Likes:being alone, watching animes, reading mangas and comics, training, becoming stronger, Jotaro(the only one who helped him), eating, sleeping, walk, kill fake heroes and villains, memes(specially black humor ones), humiliate Rias, Satsuki, and Sona, defending humanity.
Dislikes/hates:his family, union and it's headmasters, cocky and arrogant people(Rias), being called hero, every threat to humanity, the factions, huntsmen, huntress, heroes and villains, being annoyed, girls and women flirting with him and harems.

Power:
Soul reaper
Description:???

Backstory:the only known things of Yun's past(for now at least) are that he was found by the Rose/Xiao long family as a kid. The first ten years were good for him: a loving family and many friends, but all changed when they discovered that Yun didn't possess any kind of power. From that day, his life has been only worse. He was abused and neglected by his parents, uncles and sisters and he was force to attend union Academy were he was constantly bullied by the students and neglected by the teachers.

Quotes:
"Heroes do not exist"
"Protect the humanity means to maintain it's supremacy above others species"
"Anything that is a threat to humanity must be destroyed"
"I am no hero"
"Some times, to do what's right you must do what's wrong"
"I hate clichés"
"I hate being that good"
"I fucking hate cowards"
(Towards union/bullies)
"you made me suffer like hell. It's time to make you feel the same but multiplied by a million of time"

(Towards women/girls flirting with him)
"you women are annoying"
"Fuck this harem law!"

Crossover:
Dragon ball
Naruto
Bleach
One piece
High school DxD
RWBY
Hunter x hunter
Mushoku tensei
Fate
Seven deadly sins
My hero academia
Yu-Ghi-Oh
Marvel
Devil may cry
Kingdom hearts
Skylanders
One punch man
Persona 5 royal
Jojo's bizarre adventures
Pokémon
Jujutsu kaisen
Mlp(anthro)
Tensura
Demon slayer
Kill LA kill
Akame ga kill
Fire force
Monster musume
Konosuba
Brand new animal
Helluva boss
Hazbin hotel
Troll hunter
Legend of Zelda
Senran kagura(a few thing because I've only watched the animated series)
Overwatch
The misfit of demon king academy
Amphibia
The owl house
Star vs the forces of evil
Seven mortal sins
Seven heavenly virtues