Hitoshi vs Genrou♡ Pt 2 「CHP : 194」

CONTINUATION!

Starting with Kenshirou disbelief at what he is hearing right noe

Kenshirou : Is that true? Such a thing would never be allowed...

Momoko : I'm sorry, Yozakura

Hajime : Are those orders from the higher-ups?

Momoko : That's right. But theyre leaving the methods up to me. So consider it an order when I say that I want you to protect those two

WITH HITOSHI AND GENROU

Hitoshi : *...pant* *huff...*

Genrou : Hoh...

Hiiragi : No way...

Sazanka : That's...That's impossible- For him to take that many attacks and still be totally unharmed...

Panting and huffing still standing up and holding his sword, Hitoshi just can't help but think other things

Hitoshi : Geez~~~ My face is all covered in sweat and dirt now~ I really should've trained up my stamina some more, huh. I wonder how much time's left...

Genrou : I'd heard about how sturdy you were, but to think you could last for this long

Hitoshi : It's my number-one redeeming quality, after all. I'm going to try and last all the way to the end!

Genrou : How about you try going on the offensive a little? Why do you only stand there and defend?

Hitoshi : Whaaat~~ But theres no way I could measure up to you, Genrou-san~~

Said Hitoshi sheepishly

Hitoshi : Ive never really been in that many fights before... 'Although I got swung around by onii-chan a lot' Besides, Ive always thought that rather than hurting someone, protecting someone from getting hurt suited me better...

Hearing enough of this childish words Genrou then stab his weapon on the ground and shout in anger

Genrou : YOU DAMN COWARD! HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO PROTECT ANYONE WHEN YOU REFUSE TO FIGHT!? YOUR ENEMIES WON'T DECREASE IF ALL YOU DO IS DEFEND! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FAILURE WHO'S RUNNING AWAY FROM BATTLE! YOUR APPEARANCE RIGHT NOW IS TRULY THE MOST UNCOUTH I'VE EVER SEEN! BELIEVING THAT YOU CANNOT MEASURE UP TO YOU OPPONENT IS ASKIN TO TURNING YOUR BACK ON THEM! DO NOT SPEAK OF 'PROTECTING' OTHERS SO CARELESSLY! EVEN IF YOU ENDURE ON THIS OCCASION, THIS IS STILL A MATCH! DID YOU THINK THIS WAS ALL JUST PERFORMANCE, OR THAT YOUR BEHAVIOR WOULD BE UNDERSTOOD!? YOUR OPPONENT WON'T GIVE PAUSE FOR YOU TO SPEAK LIKE THIS! THEY WILL SIMPLY ATTACK! ARE YOU PLANNING ON JUST STANDING AROUND WHILE SOMEONE COMES AT YOU WITH THE INTENT TO KILL, TOO!? EVEM IF YOU CONTINUE TO SAVE AND PROTECT PEOPLE, YOUR ASSAILANTS WON'T JUST DISAPPEAR! ARE YOU GOING TO REMAIN TERRIFIED OF YOUR ENEMIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!?

not ending it there Genrou look at hitoshi and said

Genrou : Don't get so cocky, you brat. This world isn't so kind. If I really wanted to, I could kill you in two seconds flat. You may be Sugoroku Hajimes younger brother, but the difference between you is clear. Your conviction is weak and half-hearted. You hit rock-bottom the moment you established friendly relations with your inmates without understanding the rules set in place. You read in the files that the inmate behind you has a constitution prone to spontaneous human combustion, right?

looking directly at Genrou Hitoshi replied

Hitoshi : ...yes

Genrou : And what crimes he committed in the past to end up here?