hajime & mitsuru♡ 「CHP : 217」

Things were getting out of hand in building 4 some guards already went over there to check on what's going on and trying to solve it and it turns out that the Elf team somehow got a way inside of nanba prison. The Elf team goal was to get ikkaku back and return but that didn't get unnoticed by building's 4 dog guard genrou and soon that lead to the situation now.

With mitsuru watching the camera he then decided to contact hajime on where he is

Mitsuru : oi kora! (Use for calling people like "hey!" or "oi you!" i really don't know, but i always use it to call my friend too make the conversation more interesting XD) why haven't you arrived yet!!

he yelled over the walkie talkie

Hajime : Hah!? Because i was told to head over to building 13 first so im heading over there right now!

Hajime yelled back ( XD )

Mitsuru : no,no,no that's not right, building 4 are in a bad situation right now, that's why im telling you to go there right now quickly!

Hajime : you mean there's an intruder there? If there's one aren't you and the others suppose to be handling it!? What are you going to do with that, if i was told to be in charge of number 15 then i would have to do it!

Hajime replied getting more irritated, mitsuru didn't know what to do it's true that the warden ask hajime to go and protect those 2 prisoners by going back to there building but right now he is aslo thought after the warden from the women prisoner already went back after the incident happening to dread, and the warden helping kenshirou to the medical office to take care of him right now mitsuru was thinking if he wanted to get rid of those guys he need hajime out of all people cause he is the one capable of doing the job still in his thoughts suddenly there was a *ding* sound coming from the security camera room.

Mitsuru : 'Hm? A communication? But from who?... well, i can't help this time but i really need him to do this'

mitsuru then began to communicate hajime again

Mitsuru : HAJIME! YOUR HEADING TO BUILDING 4 FROM NOW ON THIS IS A BIG BIG URGENT!

Hajime : HAH!? THEN WHAT ABOUT BUILDING 13!?

Mitsuru : Don't worry it will be okay

Hajime : WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WILL BE OKAY!?

Mitsuru : like i said don't worry, just go there quickly idk what's going on with the intruders but they're acting weird and also i can't predict their behaviors at all, it's probally impossible for the other chief guards to catch them all that's why your the only person that can catch as many people as possible

mitsuru then let out a smile/smirk?

Mitsuru : and maybe some of them have information about the guy you were looking for the guy with the scar on its neck, weren't you investigating or seaching that guy, ah yes that's right, did you look him up before? Then isn't this your chance now?

After what mitsuru word slowly registered in hajime's head he then let out a 'TCH' sound then replied

Hajime : FINE IM LEAVING BUILDING 13 TO YOU! TELL ME AS HOW MUCH INFORMATION YOU GOT THAT ARE IN BUILDING 4!

Mitsuru : ah, yes yes i'll tell you just go there quickly

after ending the communication he let out a sigh then thought

Mitsuru : 'when it comes to this guy, i can't really give orders like the warden~ it really does takes time to persuade him and since im the one who's substitute for hajime to watch building 13~ maybe it's gonna be okay~ *sigh* i'm super worried about both right now..'

The End!

0w0 it's a bit long then i thought