A/n

I don't why your reading this, this is discontinued. I'm only posting A/n now so I don't have to post them on my other books. Anyways I want to call you something instead of saying hey guys or hey everyone. These are the things I thought of and I wanna know if you want to be called one of these. If you don't like any of them then just forget about this.

(The Cartoon cat one)

1. Cutezie_Cartoonies

2. Cartoon Kittens (I find this one cute)

3. Cutie cat fans

4. Cartoon cat fans

(The huggy wuggy one)

1. Hugglings

2. Huggy wuggy fans

3. Blueberry

4. Sour patch huggy

That's all I know and please give my other stories some love and attention. Your attention is more on my huggy wuggy x reader and Cuphead x reader. The cuphead x reader will be published tomorrow hopefully. The huggy wuggy x reader gametoons version will be rarely published. Because it's so long to write, it took me ages to write those two chapters. The new yandere Cartoon cat x reader will be published tomorrow. And I'm writing the sylvester x reader chapter 2 right now. So please give my other stories and art some love and attention that would be great. I also apoligize for repeating the same words, I'm trying to think of other words to type. But some of them don't make any sense and their the same words I type in my stories, I hope it doesn't bother you. So give Cartoon Summer x reader oneshots some love and attention, give willy x reader some love and attention. Give my art some love attention and give love and attention to the others. I'm not telling you do to it, like I'm forcing you. I'm just saying, cause one day I'm gonna rarely publish my stories. Because when I turn 16, I leave school. And I've always wanted to be in horror movies and do art. So if I actually be in a movie....hopefully, I might not have time to publish my stories. Cause I'm guessing your acting for hours and you have to keep doing the same thing until the directors or whoever says it's right. So I'm hoping I get to be in a movie, I've always wanted to act and be in horror films. But anyway I have nothing else to say, I will see you later.