Chapter 8

I heard sirens not so far away and heard it getting louder and louder I sat while dusting myself from the dirt I looked around me to see where the sounds were coming from I listened to what my mom said going towards the sirens I tuck small steps keeping hearing the same sounds over and over it was getting to loud that it was starting to hutlrt my ears I covered them up and heard nothing but loud muffled sirens I closed my eyes wishing it would stop from the headache I was lost in thought that I started to feel the ground shaking a bit I opened my eyes again and then started to hear the sirens again and loud stomps? I was confused to what would be making that I then looked up at the trees to see a very tall creature that had sirens for a head with sharp bloody teeth inside them and it looked like it hadn't eating in months I frozed and didn't make a single move I was to frightened to move the siren creature turned to where I was and started to stomp towards me I then finally started running and trying to get away from this monster but it suddenly catched up to me and grabbed me with a tight grip making me yelp in pain I tried struggling and hitting the giant hand to drop me but there was no use in trying I'm not strong enough is this how it ends is this where I never see my mom and my friends again I started crying and closed my eyes wishing I would be saved I waited for the pain to come but nothing came I opened my eyes and was shocked to see CC fighting the siren head I saw CC ripping off one of the sirens and blood splattered over his face it was too disgusting to watch so I looked away not thinking about it just then I felt the hand loosened and me falling well I'm falling now this is just great I was about to get eaten but instead I'm falling to my death I closed my eyes waiting for it but nothing came instead I felt an arm rap around my waist holding me tight towards its chest it was soft and warm like a soft baby kittens fur I opened my eyes to see that it was CC I blushed a bit but looked away he smirked and running back probably back to his territory you thought you looked behind him to see the siren head dead on the ground you looked at CC to see blood splattered on his face a bit but a lot on his chest it smelled horrible and pinched your nose to not smell that horrid blood.

(Time skip)

You arrived at his and him putting you down but grabbing your wrist and bringing you inside you tried pulling and tried going the other direction but no use he turned around and hugged you tightly what is he doing? You thought he let go and grabbed your shoulders making you look at him he had an anger and worried expression you looked at each other for what felt like forever until he spoke up.

CC: why....why did you leave the territory....I told you to stay!

Y/n: I I'm s sorry....I I just wanna go home!

CC: this is your home whever you like it or not toots

Y/n: n no p please I need to see my mom I haven't seen her in days please just let me see her!

CC: I don't trust anyone your with me and I'll always protect you he said hugging me again what we're you thinking if I wasn't there you would be died I love you and no one will ever take you from me!

Y/n: h he loves me? B but why? I don't even trust him he killed my friend I will never like him for what he's done I tried getting out of his grip but all he did was made it tighter I couldn't breath how tight he was hugging me so I tried telling him slightly not breathing well.

Y/n: c cartoon c cat I I can't b b breath

CC: OH sorry toots he let go of you and looked at the smashed window you looked at his direction and saw that it was already dark my mom must be worried sick you thought you then felt too pair of hands/paws pick you up bridal style and brang you to the same room where you all ways slept he placed you on the bed and pulled over the covers so you snuggled in the bed the leaned near you and kissed you cheek and smiled while walking to the door.

CC: night toots~I'll see you in the morning and left closing the door behind you looked up at the ceiling and sighed turning and looking at the walls your eyelids got heavy and closed your eyes drifting of to sleep thinking about your mom and your friends.