Chapter 10

When the police drobed you off you told them thanks and walked towards your house you opened the door until your mom gave you a big hug.

Mom: I was so worried that you would never come back!

Y/n: mom it's okay I'm here now

Mom: where were you!?

y/n: um well I told you on the phone that I was in the woods

Mom: oh you did say that just go to your room

You walked upstairs and changed into your pj's and started to draw CC(sorry if your not into drawing) what was wrong with him why wasn't he letting me go or killing me there must be something that I'm forgetting? You then heard your mom calling your name you placed the pad down and walked downstairs to see your mom and...holding a cat?

Mom: isn't he adorable she said you could tell the cat didn't like her maybe because she but that ribbon on him or maybe he just doesn't like me her

(Art mine)

The cat turned and got really excited trying to get towards you but your mom was keeping holding it you got confused to why there would be a cute little cat in the middle of the night you walked towards him and stroked his head making him purr your mom smiled and gave you the cat making it purr again.

Y/n: hey mom have you thought of a name yet?

Mom: umm no I haven't how about felix?

The cat started hissing and making a grumpy face guess he doesn't like felix I thought

Y/n: um how about julius?

The cat started to meow and my mom nodded guess his name is julius then I thought for a sec where is the cat gonna sleep we don't have any cat food.

Y/n: umm mom where's julius gonna sleep then?

Mom: oh he can sleep with you tonight well get the things tomorrow

Y/n: uh okay?

I walked over to the sofa and grabbed a small blanket for julius and walked upstairs I opened my bedroom door and placed julius on my bed he meowed and I petted him making him purr again I smiled and went in my bed snuggling julius.

Y/n: goodnight julius and I fell asleep