Bio

Name: Y/n.

Age: 23.

Code name: Red eye.

Looks:

The mask works as a respirator that helps in breathing

The mask works as a respirator that helps in breathing. Because in some conditions he will have breathing problems. And the mask isn't like a grab and place it is actually really dangerous if not placed corectly because of the structure. Basically instead of a simple tube that is in your mouth that helps you to breath there is a centipede spine structured tube with sharp needles making it a weak spot.

Likes: Sweets,Silence,Music.

Dislikes: Loud noises,Arogant people,Sirens.

Diseases: Y/n can have problem in brething if it gets to cold or if the air is to humid or dry. He has asthma which is a breathing sickness. (Maybe i dont know).

Bio: Y/n is a boy who's parents were killed by sirens when he was still young. He lived in the streets he had to steal to survive which made him a master in stealth. When he got older he decided to assign for the military he passed the test and was accepted. He stayed there for 3 years the general saw great potential in him because of his excellent leadership and his stealth so he assigned y/n as a lone wolf and worked as a assassin. He worked for him for 4 years the general treated him as his own son and y/n also started to refer him more casually as 'Old Man'
But then he decided to resign. By this time the total percentage of men fell greatly due to sirens which resulted in a lot of men to be recruited in navy to take the role of commander for an alliance called azur lane. Y/n just lived in the shadows and wanted to enjoy a silent live but the old man had other ideas planned for him.