Chapter:2

*No One's POV*

It was the next day now y/n was already at the port he wore his red and black outfit.

He also wore his mask because it was 6 in the morning even if the weather wasnt that cold but the cold breeze was causing him breathing problem

Y/n: *sigh* Acording to the old man she would meet me here.

Y/n said to himself. The ship which will be taking them to azur lane was already there.Waiting for a couple of minutes y/n heard footsteps on the deck but before he turned around he felt wieght on him and two soft mounds were pressed against his back.

???: Y/n-san it's good to see

Y/n: Who the hell.

Y/n turned his head to his side and he came face to face with a beautiful women who was wearing a rather revealing outfit.

Y/n: Wait Eina is that you.

Eina: Hehe did you expected someone else.

Y/n: Well no not really you just changed so much since the last time we met.

Eina finally jumped off from his back she stepped in front of y/n and brought her face close to y/n's.

Eina: Is that a compliment.

Y/n: Ofcourse it is you've grown into a beautiful women.

Eina started to blush she stepped away from him and crossed her arms.

Eina: Well if that's so then you will be fulfilling your promise.

Y/n: Promise what promise?

Eina: Mmmmm baka you forget about the promise we made when we were younger.

Y/n: Sorry i dont recall any promise i made.

Eina: Hmph you are an idiot.

Y/n just stared at Eina who was Pouting .

Y/n: Eina im sorry that i forgot about it but i will make it up to you later and maybe then you will also tell me what the promise was.

Eina: Well you better make it up to me.

Y/n: Yeah yeah i will. Come on we should get going.

Eina noded and lached on to his right arm and pushed it in between her boobs.

Eina: Haaaiii lets go.

Eina draged y/n and they borded the ship. They were of to azur lane.

Y/n was just looking at ocean with eina who was still clinging to him.

Y/n: Hey eina.

Eina: Hmm.

Y/n: You have been to azur lane right so how is it.

Eina's mood sadend which y/n took notice of.

Eina: Well as you already know that the previous commander's didn't do a good job which made the condition of the base to get worse and worse. The ship girls have grown extreme hatred towards men and they looked there emotions to not show weakness to them.

Y/n: Hmm well I guess I'll have to change all of that I mean I am there commander now.

Eina looked up at y/n with a smile she then buried her head in y/n's chest which he didn't mind y/n started to pet her head which she enjoyed. They stayed like that for 10 minutes then decided to head inside the cabin of the ship.

Y/n sat on a couch Eina followed sat beside and held his arm again y/n only sighed at this he was getting tired so he closed his to take a nap.

Eina looked at y/n and sawcthat he was fast asleep she smilled to herself. Eina carefully placed y/n's head in her lap she started to play with his soft white hairs.

*Time skip*

A hours has already passed and they were nearing their destination y/n was stil asleep Eina decided to wake him up.

Eina: Y/n we are almost there wake up.

Y/n then opened his eyes and saw Eina smilling at him he finally realised that he was laying his head on Eina's lap instead of getting up he decided to close his eyes again.

Y/n: Im not in the mood of geting up.

Eina: Come on y/n get up dont be lazy.

Y/n: Im lazy huh well then.

Y/n decided to tease Eina he turned to his side wrapped his arms around Einas waist and buried his face in Einas exposed midriff the cold metalic mask caused her to shiver. This caused Eina to blush madly.

Eina: Y/n sttoopp ittt.

Y/n decided to get up he looked at Eina and saw that she was still blushing y/n just chuckled at this Eina pouted and stood up as well they both made there way to the main deck there they saw there destination Azur lane.

Y/n: So that's Azur lane huh.

Eina: *nod*

Eina was now back to her senses.

Y/n: So how do you think they will react when they see me.

Eina: Hmmm well the moment they see you they will try to kill you by using there ships , guns  and by poisoning.

Y/n just stared at her with a straight face.

Y/n: Well that sounds very welcoming.

___________________

Hello everyone i know you were expecting an update on the SU story but im having a hard time thinking of a good story. Soooo yeah.