Chapter: 1

*No One's POV*

Y/n is sleeping in his room when the allarm clock which is placed on the table  next to the right side of the bed started to make noise annoying the boy.

Y/n: *grumbles* Ugh fucking hell.

Y/n didn't payed to much attention to it he just picjed up the clock and threw it out of the window.

Y/n: Mm better.

After 5 minutes or so he finally decided to get up he groggly looked at the table which sat next to the bed.

Y/n: That was the fifth alarm clock damn it I'll have to fet a new one meaning I will have to go out.

Y/n isn't a loner he just doesn't like the stares people give him especially the women due to the low male percentage the women are getting more and more thursty. Even if he doesn't go out that much he keeps good care of his body.

Y/n got up from his bed and grabed a pair of clothes which were a white shirt a black jacket and black jeans he threw the clothes on the messy bed and then made his way in the bathroom he brushed his teeth took a shower after a while he stepped out in a towel and started to put on his cloth. After he sat on his bed he grabed his mobile phone and started looking for any new messages there was one message from a contact named old man telling to call him. Y/n just sighed he got went to the kitchen and grabbed two bread slices placed them in the toster while waiting for the bread he opened the fridge and grabbed a jar of peanut butter and another of jelly. After the bread was toasted he sat down on a chair placed next to the counter and started to eat while doing this he decided to call the old man.

Y/n called him and waited for him to pick up the call but he didn't have to wait long.

(I know it's weird but im just gonna call him old man)
Old man: Oh hello y/n my boy how ate you.

Y/n: Hmm im fine what about you old man

Old man: I doing fantastic. Sayy what have you been doing lately.

Y/n: Haaa cut to the chase old man what do you want from me.

Old man: Ah yes clever as ever. Anyway I wont beat around the bush anymore. Y/n i want you to be the commander of the azur lane.

Y/n was munching on the toast but when he heard what the old man said he started to choke on it.

Y/n: *cough* h...hold UP OLD MAN!!

Old man: I know you will reject it so i wont listen to what you will say i want you at the port at 5 p.m sharp good bye.

Y/n: Hey hey dont you HANG ON UP ON MEEE!!.

And yes he hung up on him.

Y/n: OOOOLLDDDD MAAAANNNN!!.

Y/N was furious that the old man wont let him live his life peacefully. But he had to do it he cant thank the old man for everything he had done for him.

________

*Time skip*

Y/n had already made his way to the port he saw the old man staring at the ocean from the deck. Y/n decided to approach him his steps made sound when he walked on the wooden deck.
The old man turned around to look at
y/n.

Old man: Red eye.

Y/n immediately became serious and stratend his back the old man only used his code name when things were serious.

Y/n: Sir.

Old man: I know that my decision is rushed but i have my reasons do you understand.

Y/n: Yes sir.

Old man: Even though let me tell you why i want you to be the commander of azur lane. Tell me boy what do you know about it.

Y/n: Sir the only thing i know is that it is an alliance that was made to get rid of the sirens.

Old man: Well yes but ummm i will just get to the point. They use a wisdom cube in their ships which turn them in to humans well human females to be exact and they are called ship girls. The past years a number people have commanded the alliance without any problems but from the point the ratio of men fell things went south. The commanders slected in this time were perverted bastards they used the ship girls to there advantage the girls tried to ignore them but every thing has a limit and they broke it when one of the commanders decided to force a decommissioned ship in to a strip performance which took a huge tool on her mentale health and it pulled the finall straw and the ship girls threw the commanders out of the alliance this was only one of the unfortunate events and this led to ship girls having extreme hatred for men.

Y/n just stood there listening he was angered when he heard that they were used as tools but he kept his emotions in control.

Old man: So what do you say will you do it.

Y/n: I would accept but wont the ship girls show hostility towards me.

Old man: Oh you dont need to worry about that my grand daughter will be going with you.

The old man said breaking his serious attitude.

Y/n: Eina huh well its been a while since I met her the last time what will she do.

Eina is the old mans daughter y/n met her when he was still in his military years at first they were friends but eina saw y/n as more than a driend her fellings grew even stronger when y/n saved her from a terrorist attack. Since then eina has loved y/n but ofcourse he doesn't know that.

Old man: Well she is actually a common visitor to the alliance and the ship girls treat her with respect. She was really excitedwhen i told her that you will be going there. 'A little to much exited'.

Y/n raised his brow at that statement.

Y/n: Fine whatever whem will have to leave.

Old man: Oh you will be leaving tomorrow at 6 in the morning Eina will met you here.

Y/n: Got it well that's it right.

Old man: Yes that will be all.

Y/n: Then im gonna take my leave.

Y/n stood up and walked away from the old man who was left in his own thoughts.

Old man: Y/n I hope that you can heal the damage caused to there mentality.

_____________________