Fugo x Reader - Distracted

His eyes look so dreamy. The way he sits and study's his book. The way his lips move when he explains things. They look so soft. How
his hands move and man his smile. He just melts me away.

💗
-------------------------------------------------------------
As usual you begin to tap your fingers while pondering in your head staring off into this question.

You had been studying with Fugo for a week and already you feel your self getting heated up and distracted. You are usually able to focus incredibly well especially with Fugos help and you often catch yourself fawning over him from time to time but always snap back to the actual readings in hand.

Although this time you catch yourself practicality drooling as you keep getting distracted over a simple glimpse of him.
During studying he kept explaining a topic you felt yourself stuck on for weeks. Except instead of focusing you only space out and be focused on his lips as he spoke. Thinking about how soft they look and imagining how nice it would be to touch his lips with yours.

That was how you found yourself struggling over a question he already explained. Knowing it would pester him to explain again you end up swallowing your throat as you ask him.
"Fugo?" You mutter.
"Yes?" He says without keeping his eyes off his book. You shift a little bit before asking out in a soft yet embarressed tone "Do you think.. You could explain this to me again?"

He shifts his brow a little bit before sighing and closing his book a bit forcefully. "Y/N..I already explained it..how did you not understand?" You then feel a bit nervous before coming with a blatant response "I'm sorry.. It was a bit hard to graspe maybe I'll get it again.." He seems a bit calm before he sighs and let's out a small smile before turning back to a simple expression "Alright"

After he explains it you made sure to avoid looking at him otherwise you'll get flustered staring into his beautiful deep eyes. He shifts back and picks up his book before sitting with his legs a bit wide holding the book onto his lap reading intensely. You almost feel a bit hot looking at the way he sits. The way his eyes focus and his hands move you practically imagine him holding onto you in his lap instead of the book finding your face turn completely red. You feel a bit startled as he notices and furrows a brow towards you. You quickly shift back to your work instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing you glare back at him pointing to your pages and he camly studies it while smiling at you. "Great job Y/N!" He pats your head for a bit which gives you butterflys. "Thank you.." You whisper softly. He inches to you a little bit before flipping pages. "This next topic is also a struggle right..?" "Yea.. This one's very hard to understand.. " "Alright I'll explain it next make sure to pay attention this time.. Don't be distracted again.." He rests his hand off your head as he faces towards you and begins to explain.

As he does you keep repeating his touch in your head practically letting your fantasies take loose as you begin to imagine him strumming his fingers through your hair and as his lips move imagine him kissing you with a soft embrace.

"... Hope you got that Y/N.." He prompts before shifting back to reading his book. Your face practically red but soon you feel a churn in your stomach as you realize you practically didn't pay attention to anything he said. Knowing it would annoy him most of all to ask again your hands shake as you try to come up with a solution. After trying to piece things together and go back to what he said your mind goes blank. All because of your dumb fantasies.

Think Y/N think..

You try to write something as you see Fugo shift his gaze towards you as your seen in a practically anxious state staring at the paper.