Diego Brando - No Weakness

I will try to make it so Y/N holds no gender. Forgive me if I somehow make a mistake.

No warnings this is just supposed to be some nice moments of comforting Diego.

💗🖤
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You always told yourself you wouldn't ever let anyone see you as weak. That you could always do things yourself. That's what you always have done and always will do. You chose to never rely on anyone even if you knew you couldn't do things alone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting the Steel Ball Run you knew you would have to be yourself. Yet you were fine with it. You usually were by yourself.

That is. Until you met the famous Jockey Diego Brando. Although you don't know how you began to talk to him. It started with a few stares and back talking to each other that some how you ended up riding together.

That's when he told you about his goal and although you didn't understand, you stayed with him even through the many fights he went through.

You are strong and even without a stand or any ability you can hold your ground. Until one fight. Where your arm got cut so badly if it went any deeper you would have lost an arm.

Your legs were scraped all over as well as your back. The pain was staggering but nothing you couldn't take. Right?

After beating the enemy you and Diego decided to camp for a while since it would almost be night and your wounds were too bad to ride. Diego wasn't as badly wounded as you but still wounded nonetheless.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You both began to set things up until it got to your tent. You felt a sharp pain everytime you tried to move your arms and set it up.

"I could help you with that if it's too painful." Diego said staring.

"I'm fine. It's not that bad"
Diego couldn't help but laugh. The fact you tried to act tough saying it wasn't 'that bad.'

"Well what ever. I guess I'll get some wood for a fir-" "I can go get it." You said stopping him while getting up. "I mean okay" he said before setting things up in his tent.

You decided to get the firewood instead because you really couldn't set up your tent. You wished you had said yes to Dios help but you didn't wanna seem 'weak.' The pain hurt badly and it made you mess up everytime you tried. You decided to just get firewood and take a while to get away from actually putting up your tent.

After a while you took around 20 minutes or so coming back. Diego noticed asking "Why did you take so long?" He asked questioning. "I uh saw someone following me I thought it was an enemy or something. I tried to loose them." Yet you didn't seem tired at all do Diego raised a brow but shrugged and went back to his tent.

You set the firewood and decided to try again with your tent. It felt like hours you kept trying. Everytime you felt as if you finally got it set up every thing came down. All because of your stupid injuries. You felt like crying a little but knew it might just be stupid

It's just a tent why can't I set it up?
.....
Maybe I should just ask Diego to help...

You thought about it and knew maybe it's dumb to seem tough. "Diego?.."

Diego heard and just replied with a "Hm?"

There was silence before you shook your heard and gave up and decided to say
"uh never mind! I was just seeing if you were up or something ha!"
Diego felt confused "Okay?.."

You just gave up and stared at the mess of your tent from all the failed attempts. You did want to ask again but knew Diego may as well be asleep. You decided you could just some how lay on the ground or something.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

After sitting for a while all hope lost for yourself you heard something and felt something warm on your shoulders. You knew what it was and couldn't look back. Feeling so embarrassed and stupid that he knew you were too weak to even put up your own tent.

A few more silence went by as his warm hand rubbed your shoulders. He didn't say a word and began to move by and set up your tent for you.

You were practically holding in tears. You felt so dumb because you couldn't even put up a dumb tent.

After he finished he let out a chuckle saying "You know you don't have to seem so tough all the time. I get that feeling of not wanting to seem weak or to be better."

"I know" you spoke "But I just don't want to rely on other people. I only need myself. I should be able to do these things."

He looked at you with a soft expression.
"I know I've felt this way too. But you've helped me many times. So I should be able to help you."
With that he patted your head and got your blankets ready and everything. "If you do need me. I'm here Y/N"

"Same to you." You said smiling before drifting to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My Favorite Dino Boy <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━