Fugo x Reader - Comfort

THANK YOU TO THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME THIS IDEA! <3

💗
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You felt dazed staring at the ground watching as the boat drove away and Narancia swam after it.

Sweating a bit you turned to Fugo as he had his eyes stuck on the ocean mumbling under his breath.
"Narancia you too... Your gonna be killed dammit!!"

He closed his eyes in a haze and you noticed some tears slip by as he turned away clenching his fist.

He began to turn and walk back. You knew he may have felt upset about the moment.

About not following his friends. About knowing they might even die.

You went after him and grabbed his shoulder to feel him tense up a bit.

"I get it's hard to believe... But your choose wasn't all bad. They chose to go out there and I know it's dangerous." "I'm sure they will be fine." You spoke out
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some more tears escaped his eyes as he quickly wiped it away to look towards you.

"Y/N.." "I do hope they will be alright.. I don't know if I made the right choice." He bit his lip and closed his eyes before saying "I just don't want to die..."

You grabbed his hand firmly before hugging and you both hugged each other in a warm embrace letting small tears flow.

You rested your head on his shoulder "it's okay" "You made a good choice. I wouldn't want to die either. I'm sure they will be fine." you replied softly without letting go.

Soon you both look towards the ocean hopeful and worried of what had become of the group. Even more worried about what will become of them.

___________________________________________

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT <\3

He made the right choice I probably would've done the same <3