Set fire...

They set fire to the carriage but John was in burning his dead body sending them off. The Shelby family watched saying a final farewell to their brother. Tommy knew there was bound to be trouble. Gun shots rang out and everyone ducked, kat rose her gun, ready, needing blood.

'No one return fire no one return fire!' Tommy told them 'the men doing this are on our side.' Kat lowered her gun looking to Tommy and he nodded. Kat called Alfie after the funeral, needing to hear his voice. She wanted luca changretta dead. She wanted him dead, she wanted to be the one to do it.

Michael was waiting for Kat to arrive she said she was coming to visit him she had phones and said she was on the way. But when the nurse came in grabbed his gun and shoved him to the ground running out he was scared. Something bad was about to happen a gunshot ring out.

Meanwhile Arthur thought he was going to die as he was meeting with the mom of a boy he had killed.

Finn had come running in saying it was set up they're not here for him they must be after Michael

'You set me up!' Arthur screamed 'you set me up!' she squealed as he put a gun to her chin.

'If your faith is real-' she whimpered '-I've got other kids' he pushed her face away before breaking a few more things on the way out.

'If you are here in one hour I will cover you in dirt,' arthur warned 'come on Finn let's go.'

Michael pulled himself up to the bed as a man and a black trench coat came in locking the doors behind him Michael looked out his wound, it opened, he was bleeding again.

'No... no...' luca said stepping forward. 'My family.... you see, the Last time my men were after you you got lucky... maybe that's what happened but now-' he pulled out his own gun putting it to Michaels head. 'Maybe you got lucky but now your luck has run out' Michael sucked in a deep breath he pulled the trigger but nothing happened it was empty he shot again and again and again taking steps back away from Michael each time no bullet came out. 'Tell your mother we have a deal' Luca said walking out. Just as he was walking out Kat broke down the door she ran to Michael.

'Michael? what happened honey are you OK?' she asked looking him over, 'shit your stomach,' she said feeling hs blood on her fingers. Soon Tommy Arthur and Charlie came running in

'What happened?' Tommy demanded

'They must've heard you coming the gun misfired, they ran.' Michael told them. Arthur ran after them. 'You came just in time,' Michael panted

'You all right?' Kat questioned again.

'I'm fine I'm fine' Michael told her as kat hugged him.