(Chapter FOUR

Beginning of A/N

Hi this is just a book so I might not update all the time because of sports exams homework and things.

So read what you got for now. Plus, I got this idea from someone so I will ask a question every other chapter and who ever gets it right I will say  in this first authors note to read someone's story so leave a story title with each answer.
End of A/N

Hazel ' s POV

I wonder what they are making us do. I want to start training.

Annabeth's POV

When we got there it was a large fire to put all of our old clothes in. We did that and went to stand over near Four and Six. I heard Leo ask " When do we get to eat?"

And Four answer "Soon so get back with the others now."

Then Six said" Everyone follow us we are going to the cafeteria now so remember how to get there. Okay. "

As we walked to the cafeteria we tried to figure out why we were put here. Thalia asked" maybe we have to find some more demigods?"

Before any of us could answer we got to the cafeteria and had to sit with other people. We changed our discussion to The Dauntless clothes and the faction, when someone made his way to the top level for an announcement. "Hi initiates I am Max, and I am the leader of the Dauntless faction. To welcome you to dauntless we will give you a surprise.So you know how you will be inducted we take the top 15 people in their ranking order from the two levels of training which are physical and mental. Now dauntless initiate plan 'surprise' on the initiates."

As soon as he said that the Dauntless started to pick up all the initiates and move them around on top of all of the members. I thought to myself ,if this is what dauntless life is like well I'm ready for it. Soon, they put us down and we were told to go back to the dormitories, get ready for bed and be up and at the training room at 8:00 am.

We went back to the dormitories changed into a more comfortable outfit from our under the bed clothes supply. Girls were under the bed, boys were in chest in front of the bed. We set the one alarm clock to 7:15 so we could all change, shower, eat, and be at the training room by 8:00.

=======Time lapse to morning=========

We woke up to the alarm clock and took turns showering, all girls shower then all boys shower, and then getting dressed. As soon as the girls got dressed they went to the cafeteria to get everyone food and let the boys change in peace. The boys opened the door when they finished changing to let us in. We all put on our shoes grabbed our muffin and banana breakfast and went to the training room. (A/N: this is their morning routine so when I say they did their morning routine I mean this.)

When we got there it was 7:55 and the two from Erudite weren't there yet. On the chalk board was a list of things we would do during physical training. It was guns, archery, knife throwing, running, physical combat, sword/knife fighting practice, and exercises like push-ups, sit-ups, lunges, etc. It is now 7:59 and the Erudite's come in breathless.

Six said "Come over to the dummies. I need all of you to pick a dummy and a sword and stand in front of a dummy of your choice. Then we will see who can use a sword and who can't."

A/N: so do you like it? If so please comment. Question is:
What was the only thing Percy could remember at Camp Jupiter?
Baiiiii!