Chapter 1: A snippet of my Sunday

All alone in the dance studio on a boiling hot summer's day a sweaty tap dancer named Miracle finally took a five minute break after dancing for two hours straight trying to perfect her turning exercise with had knocks in them. Miracle talking to herself.: step, hop knock, hop knock , hop knock, hop knock, lunge. Then she repeats that part of the step over and over again on both feet till she decides she wants to do the third bar exercise called wings. After rehearing for another couple of hours Miracle decides to head home. Once home she goes up to her room and takes a nice relaxing shower that releases her for reality, once she finished her shower and was dressed in her favorite pajamas which were a two piece silk shorts and tank top and heads down stairs for dinner. Where she asks her mom what's for dinner. " Mom, what for dinner?" " ummm chicken and veggie noodle soup that will be ready in about twenty minutes and chocolate mousse for dessert ." "ok I'll be in my room if you need me". And heads back up to her room and chucks on her air pods not her dance air pods, and she listens to her favorite playlist called mood which consists of the following songs called There's nothing holding me back by Shawn Mendes, What kills you makes you stronger by Kelly Clarkson, Better when I'm dancin' by Meghan Trainor, Bad habits and galway girl by Ed sheren. And starts to pack her bag for school and charge her laptop and about five minutes later she removes her airpods because her ears started to ache and also puts them on charging. And continues to listen to her music until...

About twenty minutes later she gets called down for dinner with her parents and her older sister Jordan. So she puts her music off, charges her phone and sets her alarm for five am and heads down stairs for dinner where her dad asks Jordan then her about their day. " Jo, how was your sweetheart " "It was great actually. Sam and I went to the cinema and watched the movie called Her fate. It's about a girl who has to decide if she wants to be a dancer or athletic and can't choose because she wants to do both. It was a really inspiring movie that reminded me of M and myself, cause M wants to dance. All she wants to do is dance, which is not a problem and myself because I love swimming, can choose either one to pursue as a future career." Well that sounded like a blast. I'm glad you girls had fun. And what about you M?" " Well I finished my English and science homework that Linda and Mrs La Grange gave me, then I bought a Tank witch I swapped the light milk for unsweetened almond milk and took the subway and walked to the studio and practiced for four hours straight only to take a five minute break after 2 hours then continued practicing till about five. Walked to the subway and caught the 505 bus and walked home. Then when I reached home I took a shower and greeted mom then went back to my room to listen to my favorite playlist till Jo called me down to dinner where we are having this conversation. And by the way dad how was your day? And yours mom? Since we already heard about Jo's fun day with Sam." " Well you know the usual boring meetings and dealing with my colleagues." " Mom?" " Yes sweetheart, my day consisted of meetings with various clients and signing papers and doing paperwork. But overall it was an average day." After the family wrapped dinner and put the leftovers in the fridge ready to take to school and work tomorrow, then the four of them sat in a absolute awkward silence until Jo asked everyone if they wanted dessert which lead to a good mood cause recently Jordan's mood was bit off cause they hadn't have had dessert in a couple of weeks, they usually get dessert every Sunday. So when everyone said yes she was happy to enjoy having dessert with her family which was a creamy dark chocolate mousse with whipped cream and fresh strawberries. And after that they said their goodnights and returned to their rooms only to see each other in the morning. The next morning when Miracle turns off her five am alarm and gets out of bed and changes into her work out clothes which were a pair of black dry fits and a black sports bra and black socks and grabbed her tap shoes and head to her home studio for her early morning dance practice that lasts about forty five minutes to an hour, only to find an envelope in the middle of the studio.