𝟮𝟬 || 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼?

"Ky- Kyotani! Cut it out!"

Matsukawa and Kunimi halt their conversation to raise their heads. With wide, confused eyes, the duo watch two figures run around the school gym they stood in. Their shoes loudly thumped against the wooden floorboards and their uniforms shine under the bright ceiling lights.

"Never!" A female's voice replies. Only now could the boys figure out what was going on.

Kyotani ( Y/n ) was running after Iwaizumi.

"I mean it! Stop!" Iwaizumi snaps as he runs faster, aiming for the door.

"Admit you're wrong then!" You shout and leap into the air.

Gasps slip out of everyone's mouths when your foot comes into contact with his back, sending him skidding across the ground on his face.

"IWA-CHAN!" Oikawa shrieks from across the room. The brunette sprints to his best friend's side and anxiously shuffles around him with his hands raised.

"( Y/n )-chan! Why'd you do that?!" Oikawa asks, getting all up in your face while pointing at the groaning boy. You close your eyes and frown with your arms crossed over your chest.

"Why don't you tell him, Iwaizumi?" You lean to your side so you spoke to Iwaizumi. The spikey-haired boy rolls onto his back, arms spread lazily.

"She..." He whispers faintly before coughing.