1.Them

"𝐒𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢,
𝐑𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐛 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢"

Ishaal

It was a normal day just like everyone,it was holiday so i was sewing clothes.
I need to complete this order fast so i could get the payment.
Let me introduce myself.

I'm Ishaal Ahmad,i live with my mom and younger siblings.My dad passed away when I was 13 from that day i Started working bcz we need money to survive.

We were having our own small house which i loved . Thanks to my dad who left few flats for us so we get the rent from them but it wasn't enough for us to survive so I left my school because when my father was alive I was studying in English medium school along with my younger brother and sisters but it was hard to pay the fees for all of us so I just left the school and manage to go in government school which was very cheap.
I was not so brilliant kids so left my studies even though I was having a dream to become successful
.

But all those things went away from my life when I was 13 I started working doing tuitions ,sewing clothes just these type of part time works I barely to school sometimes because of my work.
But I was average so I manage to pass in exam.My mom was already depressed by the incidents.
Now I was coming back from the ladies house which I delivered the clothes.
I don't know what but I was feeling something we're at from the morning and now it was time of Asr so I went home and started playing Asr.

Zain,
I was having a meeting with my clients
So, the meeting finish so I came back to my office and started opening my laptop you must be admiring I was a businessman but I was not it was just an occupation to hide my real identity actually I was the mafia king.

I was the most fear mafia king Zain Ali Khan.

I don't know what happened to me when my mum says that she had looked a girl from me and she is going to get me married.
Feeling weird because I never thought of that.
I live alone , with few bodyguards and houseworkers .
I wasn't that happy because I really had a girl always the one I loved. I always admired her and wanted to meet her and tell her about myself until I got into the Mafia world my heart become of stone but it was always open for that girl I believe that one day I will meet me in every situation.l believe in Allah.