18.Shocked.

f"Toote dilo ko jodne Wale meri sadayen duayen bhi to sun,
Mujhe dikha ke woh chehra kabhi tu rakh le Mera bharam."

Ishal's POV,

Here I'm in Lucknow to celebrate my friends wedding.
Raahini Sehgal was my bestfriend till highschool but after that we parted away.

She has somehow found me on internet and we started our conversations since last week and she's getting married correction Arrange Marriage.it was not that shocking knowing her for years and her nature.

Her Soon -to-be husband is one of the richest person in our state.
So,Richie riche wedding means lot of food and I have to eat on her behalf too bcz she's the bride I'll look so funny if she spoiled her lehnga with gol gappe k Pani.

So here we both are getting our mehndi applied.

When the mehndi gets dried we are gonna do out our favourite thing which is to sleep bcz from tomorrow rituals are gonna start.

........
(I don't know about wedding rituals so I'm skipping plz I want to write this part to but my friends were not available right now to tell about that)

Raahini had a lot of cousins but she insisted me to escort her to the mandap.

I was not looking around bcz I was nervous.

Like everyone is going to look at me.

I helped her to sit on the mandap and saw my jiju .gosh my sis got so lucky.

I fixed my dress  and got up
It was a chilli weather so I war a black velvet suit with a cream colour hijab and my favourite khusa(juti/bele)

While getting up my eyes crashed with pitch Black orbs,oh no he not here it's just my hallucination.but again I saw it was him,my husband,the criminal one
.Zain Ali Khan.

I completely ignored him my heart was having mixed feelings.

The rituals started.

Zain's POV

So,  great friend of mine decided to see his bride directly on the mandap.

According to him it's an arrange wedding and he is completed not interested.

So everyone was focused on the entrance the bcz the bride was coming.

Even I was looking more excited then the groom.

His heart as a rock .

Patthar Dil saalla

Today was my day I think bcz I saw my wife coming beside the bride .

I did not focus on the bride  as I was planning to tease my friend but everything just vanished.

She was here my wife was here means my heart was here.

I  came up with the conclusion that she was bride's friend or a close friend that is why she's just beside her.

Abhi Raj was trying to get my attention to ask what happened but the priest asked for his hand .

I was just going at her all the time .

She looked so ethereal,pure ,like all mine.

So , when the everything ended the bride hugged her and they cried alot.

Someone from the crowd said that they are bestfriend from childhood.

I was looking for a correct moment to talk to her.

The i grabbed her hand and dragged her to the empty hallway without letting her ask anything.

I caged her between the wall and me .

I just was lost in her eyes trying to find the truth of her expression.

I gently corrected the hijab which was getting loosed at one side.

.......

To be continued...

So everyone was asking when will I upload a new chapter.

A huge thanks to those who commented on last chapter.

Please do hit the star.

I'm so sad like last chapter had more than 350 reads but only 13 vote,plz guys vote and comment (gareeb admi ki thodi madad karo)

How's the Update????

Love you all
Savas Rubab,🖤💜