12.In Ur Arms

Assalamualaikum Hello Guys 🤗

* don't forget to check my new work Ishq Hai*

Here's ur new chapter,
Now shower all ur luv here😘

"𝐊𝐢 𝐣𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐚𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐤 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐚 𝐠𝐲𝐚 𝐡"

Zain's POV.

It's been 20 minutes since we arrived here but we couldn't find Isha.

Yes, I'll call her Isha.

I have to keep some patience that is why I stay come and try to find every way as soon as possible.

Suddenly there was a last room in the corner where my eyes stucked on I open the room and call the backup fast there was a wardrobe when I remove it there was a secret passage leading to a big hall where the scene made my blood boil.

That bloody Zaydan Qureshi was about to hit my wife.

" Date to touch her,you motherf*clear
I'm gonna ripp you apart"I roared.

"Ohh look who we have here,our birdie's husband is here to save her".
ZAYDAN said like a maniac.

"Not yours f*ucker, she's mine,Ishaal Zain Ali Khan she is" .
I said with anger visible in my eyes.

I distracted him with my talk and waiting for my men's to reach here.

Suddenly there was a gunshot heard .

"Drag him to ware house , I'll come later."I said with a pure disgust.

Actually my right hand and other mens were at the back side of the hall and he and his fool mens were busy in listening to our talks.

I motion them to capture them one by one and then shoot Zaydan.

When the started dragging him my eye fell on my Isha she fainted I think due to shock.

I dismissed everyone from there and carried her into my arms in a bridal style.

Peace and Home that was the feeling of me it fell so calm while having my arms.

Soon headed to our home.

......

Few hours later,

I am still standing at the door of a room it has been few hours but she has not woke up.

But I think now she has woken up.

I entered the room and saw reaction of her like she didn't want me to be there.

I made a mental not to leave quickly from here.

"Are you fine , does it pain anywhere"
I ask with a soft tone which I had never used with her.

She simply noded.

"Can you tell me how do you know Zaydan"i asked .

"Yeahhh,

He was one of my classmates in middle school,h is behaviour towards me was different.
He treated me specially in which I felt really uncomfortable after few days when I started be friended with him just because the teacher I told to help him in his studies I told my father then he made me understand that I must stay away from him either than work related.

After few days I just talked to him about the studies and nothing else the rumours started spreading that he like me so much and he had grew obsession over me.

Those rumours even went to my father not like other parents he scolded me or ask me about anything.

My father was a strong person and he also teach me how to be strong in situations like these.

Growing up in a male dominating society my father was a role model for me .

In the starting days of High school he proposed me but I made him I understand that I didn't like him when he started misbehaving with me I slapped him in front of the whole school campus.

He didn't come to school and then they news spread that he has left.

When he kidnap me he told me that he will make me his and make my life hell, I rememberd his words what he said".

"He said that now who will save me my father has left the world years ago and there is no one give me from his wrath but then Zain came and rescued me"
She spoke with a pure  haterd.

My heart flutter hearing my name from her tongue.

"Well, thanks for Saving me".she said.

"No need to say thanks it was my duty as a husband to protect you but I failed"i spoke.

"But I want one thing from you " i said  and then quickly she asked

"Whaat"Ishal said.

"Your trust , I accept that I was a Brat since first day of our wedding but can you please forgive me so that we can start a new face of our life.
I want to give the relationship a chance and I am sincerely sorry for misbehaving with you and judging you on other people's statement."
I said in one breath I was very nervous about this.

After few minutes she didn't say anything I decided to ask one last time"Will you give US a chance"

"Okay I will think about it"she said while pouting.

Damn she look cute but why she said that she will think about it.

My Own wife is leaving me hanging between death and life.

.......

To be Continued.

How is your update guys please comment vote share if you like.

And please follow me quickly 😘

Comments are compulsory for every reader, pweaaassee 🤗❤️.

And guys ek vote to kar te Jana ,Zain aur Ishal k liye.

Bye ,luv u all janaans,
Savàs Rubab 🖤💜