Neirohi- The meet.

The episode starts with Aarohi and her family having lunch with her sister Rishika's future inlaws. They ask Aarohi about Ronit.
Aarohi's Father- Woh abhi Mumbai jaayegi Ronit ke paas, woh kya hai na shaadi ke baad woh pehli baar aaiye hai aur Ronit ko kuch jaroori kaam tha isliye woh yaha nahi aapaya.

After a week, Aarohi leaves for Mumbai. Aarohi's Father gets a bit emotional. Aarohi cries looking at her dad. Her father says no more crying you are going to start your new life. So only smile, okay? Aarohi nods. The train leaves. Aarohi says bye to her father. Aarohi goes and she looks for her seat.(It's Kaivalya and Ashu(Ashutosh).  She looks that two people are already sleeping on her seat.
Aarohi- Excuse me, excuse me. Yeh meri seat hai.
Kaivalya and Ashu are in a very deep sleep.
Neil comes from behind and says excuse me to Aarohi. He looks at her and says Kya hua, Koi problem hai aapko?

Aarohi-haa, yeh meri seat hai.
Neil goes and wakes up Ashu and Kaivalya. Ashu by mistakely sits on kaivalya. Kaivalya shouts at him and hits him. Neil looks at Aarohi and says Aaiye na baithiye. Aarohi was about to sit. Ashu stops her and says ek minute and he takes his underwear from the window which he kept to dry. Aarohi sits and look at them. Kaivalya, Ashu, Neil on one sit. Aarohi sit on the other side. Kaivalya says Aye Ashu, Teri chaddi side rakh na kitna Ganda smell aaraha hai. Ashu- Aayega hi na Sukha kaha hai ab tak. Neil gives him a plastic bag and yeh le ismai daal Teri chaddi. Aarohi feels uncomfortable. As she has never seen such people in her life. Ticket collector comes there and says Ticket please. Aarohi gives him her ticket. Neil says Kaivalya ticket dena.
Kaivalya- Maine Ashu ko bola tha, ticket laane. Ashu look at them and says woh mai bhul gaya. Neil and

Kaivalya look at each other and hits Ashutosh for not buying the tickets.
Neil goes to Tc and settles the situation. He comeback and sit on the seat. And look angrily to Ashu. Kaivalya says isse ek kaam dhang se nahi hota hai. Neil- Haa, na. Ek kaam bola tha ticket laane usmai bhi aalsi pan. They both hit Ashu. Ashu shouts at them and says ek minute......  Aarohi gets scared and leaves her seat. The boys gets confused. Ashu- Ab maine isko thodi kuch bola. Kaivalya- Usko chod. Aalsi kahi ka...

Aarohi goes and sit on train's floor. Near the door. She sleeps there. In the morning, She arrives at Mumbai. She walks on the platform and looks for her husband Ronit. Ronit comes there and says Hi Aarohi. Aarohi gets happy to see him. He takes the luggage from her hand. He takes her to his home. Ronit gives a warm welcome to Aarohi. Aarohi feels very happy to see her new home. She looks at the house. And then she look at a photo frame in hall. She takes that photo frame in her hand and turn backs and ask Ronit (while smiling) Yeh kaun hai? Dost hai aapki?

Ronit gets nervous and says Yeh.....Yeh meri girlfriend hai Neha. Mai isse date kar raha hu. Aarohi gets shocked. Ronit- Actually, mai tumhe yeh batane hi wala tha. Par tum shaadi ke baad turant Apne maa- papa ke Ghar chali gayi. Aarohi looks at him while having tears in her eyes.