Fire in the House, But who is Responsible?

Ashu is reparing a radio, Aarohi is in kitchen she kept vegetable to cook on the gas. She comes to Ashu and says she is going to the neighbour Nikaam Dadi , I've kept vegetables on the gas. And Grocery boy is going to come at our house to deliver groceries so please take it. Ashu was busy reparing radio he doesn't listen the instructions of Aarohi properly. Aarohi leaves..
The radio starts. Ashu says Finally its ready let's go and make some money from this.... Kaivalya comes there humming some tune. Ashu says to Kaivalya that Aarohi is gone with Nikaam Dadi to bring Groceries and said to look at the house. Kaivalya also don't listen to Ashu's instructions properly, Ashu Goes....

Neil comes and sit on his table with the laptop and starts working Kaivalya tells him wrong instructions and goes. . After some time Minal comes and asks Neil Where is Aarohi? Neil replies She is with Nikaam Dadi. Minal nods. She was about to go but suddenly she smell something is getting burned.. She tells Neil about it. Neil also realises about it. They both run towards the kitchen. They sees the whole kitchen is full of fog and the vegetable is burned totally. Ana comes there and says Wow Sab kitna fog fog ho gaya hai. And was about to go in the kitchen Neil stops her and says Aye Ruk Pagal kahi ki , idhar kya red carpet bichaya hai joh jaa rahi hai udhar. Minal goes into the kitchen Neil shouts at her. Minal says Neil panic mat ho Bhaji jal gayi hai bas...

Kaivalya was in bathroom and he suddenly comes out from it with a mug of water and suddenly throws it on Minal.. Minal looks at him angrily and says Yeh Paani kyu Pheka Kaivalya.... Kaivalya says Arre Sab Aag Aag Chila rahe the mujhe laga bohot aag lag gayi ho gi isliye Bina dekhe paani dal diya. Minal turn off the gas.
They all comes in the hall. Neil asks where is Aarohi? How can she go when the gas was on? The Grocery boy comes there and quite rudely says to take there Grocery items. Neil says par humne toh koi Grocery mangaya hi nahi. The Grocery man says Arre isi ghar se mangaya samaan he took out a big packet of poha and shows it them and says yeh dekho 10 kilo poha,. Pure building yeh ek hi flat itna poha mangata hai.

Minal says Oh hello, maana ki humaare ghar mai bakasur rehta hai par iska yeh matlab nahi ki hum tera kuch bhi sun lenge. Neil nods. The Grocery boy says Yeh sab baatein aap baad mai bolo par abhi mujhe mere paise do. Neil again says that we didn't call him for grocery. The Grocery man says woh pata nahi mujhe ek toh mai 100 maala Chad ke aaya aur upar se paisa bhi nahi de rahe hai. Neil says 100 kya 100???? 30 .... 30 staircase hai . Kaivalya interupts and says 30 hai. They both start fighting on this stairs issue. Minal stops them and tells grocery man to leave. He goes...

Neil gets irritated with all of this situation and says Aaj aane do Aarohi ko, barabar class leta hu uski. Aise bhaaji gas le rakh ke chali gayi woh bhi bina bataye. The door bell rangs, Aarohi arrives. The housemates look at her angrily she asks what happened? Neil says sit with want to talk to you. Aarohi says we will but let's eat first. Kaivalya says haa, jali huyi bhaaji jo ki hai Aarohi ne aaj.
Aarohi stands confused Neil looks at her and says Jal gayi teri bhaji......
She blabber meri bhaji jal gayi and gets sad. Neil says ab ro ke kya fayda bhaji rak ke kisne bola tha pados mein gupshup karne jaane.

Aarohi says Arre mai Ashu ko bata kar gayi thi. Kaivalya says but Ashu didn't inform him about this. Infact he said you have gone to bring vegetables and groceries. Aarohi says arre mai kyun jaaungi kiraana laane ulta maine kiraana mangvaya tha.
The housemates gets shocked Aarohi looks at them and says Accha matlab kiraana wala bhi aakar gaya aur Tum logo ne kiraana liya bhi nahi, WAAH, TUMME SE KOI KIRAANA LEKAR BHI NAHI AATA AUR ABHI WOH BICHARA ITNA SEEDHI CHAD KE AAYA TOH TUM LOGO NE WOH KIRAANA LIYA BHI NAHI, NAHI MATLAB TUM LOGO KO KOI KAAM BOLO TOH SIR PE PATHAR MARNE KE BARABAR HAI KHUD PE. Neil and Kaivalya says ismai hamari kya galti hai tu hume kyu daant rahi hai (in crying voice)
Minal clears the misunderstanding and tells that the whole was made by Ashu. Ashu enters in the room humming a tune. Everyone looks at him angrily Ashu says Di , bohot bhukh lagi hai khana laga dona...
Aarohi smiles and says Ha, kya khayegi thappad pe sike hue roti ya phir mukke bhari bhaji .... Neil and Kaivalya come forward and Neil says Desert mai kya hai re? Kaivalya says Ghusa Gulab jamun. Minal, Ana comes forward and make a circle around Ashu. The housemates beat him.  Then the housemates goes.... Ana innocently comes with a handmade apple flower and keep it in front of Ashu. And says Rest in peace..
Ashu looks at her angrily, Ana goes....