III

{a week later}

Y/n's POV

It's been about a weeks since Mikey's approval of my membership in Toman. I belong in the first division, in which Baji is the Captain, and my brother is the Vice Captain. I may admire them a lot and be proud of them, especially Fuyu, but if you asked me who my idol was, my answer would be either Manjiro or Ken-san.

Mikey taught me that your appearance does not matter when it comes to fights. He may be short and look weak, but he definitely would beat a whole team of adult Japan gangsters! His appearance did not bother him to becoming the leader and President of a powerful gang with about 150 members, if I'm not incorrect.

Draken-kun, on the other hand, looks strong and really is. He knows well how to defend himself in fights and how to protect others without any problems. I admire his statue and wish that I manage to be like him one day.

No matter these guys though my intrest for Keisuke-chan have been increa-

"Oi, Y/n-chan, what are you writing in there?" I felt Baji's warm hand rubbing my waist as I he sat beside my on the bed, then I closed the book quickly so he couldn't read what I had written.

Especially the last sentence I had written. I didn't manage to finish it, but if he read it, I would be dead.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me. We both know each other for years, and he probably sees me as his "little sister" or something. He is protective and takes care of me, and probably doesn't mean his actions as something romantic, even if I do so.

"It was just some homework I forgot to do before"

"I see." he said and pulled his arm off me.

"What brings you here? I mean, it's pretty late, I suppose that my brother would be sleeping."

"He isn't. I came in through the window of his room in case he was, but he's just chilling with Mitsuya, I sat with then for a lil' while."

I giggled. "The window? That must have scared him!"

"He literally hit my head with a fucking lamp last time!" he said and we both laughed our butts off.

"Anyways, I came here to give you a lette-" he told me when we had finally stopped laughing and pulled a paper from his pocket, but he was interrupted by Mitsuya and Chifuyu, who came in through the door.

"Yaho Y/n-san" said Mitsuya-san.

He looks like a good guy, since he is one of Baji and my brother's friend. They told me he likes sweing and desining clothes, which I find amazing! He also is the Second Division's captain of the gang.

"Hello!" I replied with a smile.

I noticed that Kei-san quickly put the letter that he was about to give me back to his pocket, as if he didn't want to give it to me in front of them. Kind of strange.

The two other guys sat on the sofa beside my bed, then they started talking with the guy beside me for school and gang stuff that I didn't really care about. However, something that Mistuya said caught my attention.

"Baji-san, who was the girl who was supposed to receive the letter we helped you write today? She sure is a lucky lady!"

Chifuyu gently hit Mitsuya with his elbow, as if he had just said something inappropriate, then the guy that had just spoken acted like he had never said anything.

Lucky lady?

I looked at Baji, who was blushing, and his cheeks had an adorable, pink color.