Chapter four

(4)

Wu Jiayi worked diligently and painstakingly for three years in Xu Kai’s assistant group.

In the beginning, Wu Jiayi came in with the idea of licking the male god.[1] After many years, she finally became a formal junior assistant and was promoted from a small assistant that works with miscellaneous matters.

Xu Kai was usually independent in his work life. He usually did not need an assistant. Hence, even after Wu Jiayi was officially hired, she did not have much to do. Usually, she would go to work, slack around and lick her male god upfront. All in all, this was a very good job.

… right?

Wu Jiayi once again held the ice cream cupcake in front of Xu Kai and was dumbfounded.

“I seemed to buy the wrong one. I do not love to eat yellow peach flavour.” Xu Kai frowned agonizingly. “What should I do?”

Ah, ah, he looks good even though he is frowning!

Wu Jiayi’s face flushed.

The male God’s trouble is my trouble!

I’ll take care of the male god’s problems!

She said firmly, “Don’t worry. I… I will help you take care of it.”

Xu Kai pinched Wu Jiayi’s face happily. “I have to trouble you.”

In the end, Wu Jiayi ate the yellow peach ice cream cake mixed with her nosebleed in it.

||