Chapter seven

(7)

Wu Jiayi had not been on Weibo. She didn’t feel like watching movies, eating snacks, and even the thought of seeing Xu Kai the day after tomorrow did not excite her.

She hurt the male god.

(Softly weeping)

(Crying noises)

Ah, ah, ah.

She cried all night yesterday. In the morning, her eyes were swollen from crying.

While Wu Jiayi brushed her teeth, she looked at herself in the mirror, profoundly scorned herself and reflected.

Her phone was turned off and thrown on the sofa. Her computer was used to warm the noodles.

While Wu Jiayi tidied up her room, she reflected as she looked at the wall plastered with the wallpaper of high-definition portraits of Xu Kai.

When Xu Kai returns, she will tell him everything. Even if he wants to fire her, it does not matter. Anyway, she was the one courting death.

Fried Egg Little Hidden Hand is a dumbass! Xu Kai must not be frustrated because of her words, ah, ah!

Wu Jiayi finished cleaning up her room and ran to scrub the toilet bowl. Since she had nothing to do, she also cleaned her balcony railings. Then, she squatted in front of the sofa and stared at the phone lying on the cushion.

After feeling conflicted for a while, Wu Jiayi turned on her phone.

The crazy number of tags and comment notifications were overwhelming. Her fans actually rose more than 100,000 overnight.

Wu Jiayi pressed on the tag and was stunned.

Xu Kai: Really? //@Fried Egg Little Hidden Hand: That’s not what I meant. // @Xu Kai v: Thanks for pointing this out. Next time, I will take note of that.

Ten minutes after this post was posted.

Xu Kai: I’m just kidding with you. Take me to learn how to ride a horse next time, Wu Jiayi // @Wu Jiayi: Really? //@Fried Egg Little Hidden Hand: That’s not what I meant. // @Xu Kai v: Thanks for pointing this out. Next time, I will take note of that.

……

Wu Jiayi instantly sprang up.

||