Chapter eight

(8)

The doorbell rang.

Wu Jiayi opened the door and looked at Xu Kai, who suddenly appeared, with a bewildered expression.

Her nose, eyes and face were red. She appeared as if she was bullied. Xu Kai’s hand, which was in the pocket of his trench coat, raised and pinched Wu Jiayi’s face.

Wu Jiayi, “How… How did you come back early?”

Ah, ah, my male god is so handsome!

No, no, no. This is not the time to look at his face. I’m so nervous. I’m so nervous.

Three years ago, when Fried Egg Little Hidden Hand suddenly appeared, Xu Kai’s manager informed him. He only found it interesting at first. The vivacious little anti-fan online was actually an assistant like a small white rabbit. Anyone would not have thought these two people were related.

Xu Kai leaned down and rubbed the tip of her red nose. “I can’t come back?”

Wu Jiayi wanted to cry.

She seemed to have said the wrong thing again.

Xu Kai noticed the fog in his junior assistant’s watery eyes. He found it amusing, leaned forward and kissed her. “Who defamed me on the Internet previously? Why is there no reaction when the real person is standing in front of you? Don’t you want to scold me in my face?”

Wu Jiayi’s head buzzed. She stepped back to explain, “I do not… I scolded you before… It was not to. I scolded you wasn’t because…”

She can’t explain it.

Xu Kai did not tease her anymore. He stretched out his arms and hugged her.

“You can scold me whatever and however you like. Who asked me to spoil you.”

||