two.

"JJ and Beckett, you two will be sharing a room again. Is that alright?" Hotch asks as we leave the local police department and head towards our hotel.

We both nod in acknowledgment, as this isn't the first time a hotel has been low on rooms during our travels, and it surely won't be the last. Only this time, things will be different.

JJ unlocks the door, opens it and lets me inside first. I take and few steps inside, with her following me, closing and locking the door behind her. Before she can turn around, I gently pull her into a deep kiss before stepping forwards, moving her backwards so that her back is firmly pressed against the back of the door.

Eventually moving towards the bed, JJ lays me down, eagerly keeping her lips attached to mine, she unbuttons my shirt to reveal my black lace bra. The feeling of her hands wrapping around my sides causes a flutter of butterflies in my stomach and a shaky breath escapes my mouth. As she slowly kisses down my neck, unhooking my bra and lowering the straps from my shoulders, she makes her way to my nipple, causing a shocked breath to leave her mouth as she feels the cold metal of my piercing on her lips.

"There's a lot you don't know about me Jennifer," I say flirtingly, as she looks up at me from her position on my chest.

"Code word is red," she says before reaching down to unbuckle my belt, "if it's ever too much." She looks up at me and I nod my head in understanding, biting my bottom lip.

As I open the hotel room door, dripping wet, with a white towel wrapped around my body, I see Dr Spencer Reid standing in the hallway.

"I didn't mean to interrupt your shower, Beckett." He says, blushing, as he looks down towards the ground, hands in his trouser pockets.

"It's fine Spence. What's up?" I reply, amused by his shyness.

"Hotch wants everyone ready in the lobby. Where's JJ?" He asks, continuing to look everywhere except at me.

"She's out." I lie, knowing he's questioning why she didn't answer the door as I was showering. "I'll be down in 10." I quickly say, and he nods in reply. Before he can ask any more questions, I give him a goodbye smile and close the door.

Dropping my towel and stepping back into the shower as I join JJ, she looks me up and down, with a new seductive smirk that I love.

"Who was at the door?" She asks, sliding her hands down my back.

"Spencer" I reply, "Hotch wants everyone downstairs, so we can't be long," I say removing her hands from my ass, despite her puppy dog eyes.

We quickly finish our shower and get ready before heading down to meet the team.

To no one's surprise, we are the last to arrive in the lobby. Because we are both women, and we are sharing a bathroom, it's a fair thought.

As we leave the hotel lobby and separate into the two SUVs, Reid says "I thought JJ was out."

"She was," I reply, "she got back just after you left."

"That's odd. I didn't pass her on my way down."

"She must've taken the stairs. You know JJ, she can never get enough exercise." I reply, pretty proud of my excuses. Lying to profilers is quite difficult.

I pull out my phone and send JJ a text message saying, This may be harder than we thought. To which she replies, Yeah, but it's fun.