four.

We finished our meal a while ago and moved to the outdoor lounging area where we put on a few episodes of 'FRIENDS'.

"Jennifer Aniston is gorgeous!" JJ states.

"Not nearly as gorgeous as Jennifer Jareau," I reply, leaning down to connect my lips with hers. The kiss grows passionate as I slowly wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into me.

The sound of rain begins to pour down on the verandah roof, causing us to pull apart and organise to move inside. I take the empty dishes into the kitchen and begin cleaning them when JJ appears next to me to help.

"Jennifer," I turn to face her, "You are a guest, it would be rude of me to allow you to help clean up after our date."

"Well, if you're going to be a lady, I must complain that it's rude of you to clean up while your guest is still present." She defends.

"Okay, mama" I reply, putting down the half-clean dish and moving to lift her unto the counter. I stand between her legs and begin to kiss her soft, pink lips.

"Mmm," She moans between kisses, "I like it when you call me mama."

I lean backwards looking into her beautiful blue eyes, with a smile on my face, before leaning down to gently connect my lips to her neck. She moans in response, as I get heated in the moment.

It's currently around 9:30 pm and JJ and I are laying in my bed, enjoying each other's presence. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. Our phones go off at the same time and we look at each other, already imagining the message on the screens. She gets up from the bed and heads into the kitchen, coming back with her phone in hand she leans against the door frame.

"What are the details?" I ask, referencing this new case.

She shrugs, "New case. 6 am sharp." She states, reading the text message.

"Ugh, why so early? I swear he does it on purpose." I reply, repositioning myself to sit up against the headboard. "Come back to bed?"

"I should probably get going. If I'm waking up at 5, I need at least 7 hours of sleep."

"You can sleep here."

"Oh, baby. If I spend the night with you, there won't be much sleeping." She says, as she seductively walks over and kisses me. "And besides, this dress is not FBI appropriate." She continues, lifting her dress off the floor and putting it back on.

"Mama, you know I don't have a problem with that," I reply, walking toward her and smacking her ass. "But if you must, I will let you leave."

"You'll see me again in the morning" She states, kissing me.

"I'll see you again in my dreams," I reply, with a smirk.