Hadrian's Birthday

It was Harry's Bithday today And His 'Uncle' had a 'Secial Gift' For him,

ofcourse Harry Knew what this Meant

~~~TIMESKIP BY A Purrrrr~~~~

Hadrian heard  the Sound of his Uncle Coming so he tried to Hide under the bed but that was a bad idea, As His uncle Pulled him out by his neck

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnncccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Whip 1

Whip 2

Whip 3

Whip 4

Harry could'nt count anymore. His whole body hurt, So bad That he Coudnt think anything anymore. He Could barely Remember it was his 17th Bday before blacking out.

.

.

.

.

.

When Harry got up He felt a searing pain in his Forehead but brushed it off as a daily thing. he couldnt understand why he blacked out though. He was Used to this pain after 16 years living with the Dursleys. Just Then he heard a 'hoot' at his Broken up window he looked that side to see a barn owl at his window.

"Strange.." he muttered to himself as far as he remembered none of his friends owl was a barn owl .

Hermione was with the Weasleys so whenever he got a letter from any of his friends it was either from Pigwidien or there old Tawny Owl and last time they talked by letter was yesterday and no one told him about a new Owl. He Had gotten his bday gifts already and they had informed him that they would talk to him at the burrow because Pig was sick  and the weasley owl was too old.

He Brushed his train of thoughts off and took the letter.He then Read it aloud to himself.   

"Dear Young Mister,

WE have been informed that you have gone through your inheritence. Please visit gringots soon as we have to talk because of some misunderstandings(is that even a word) 

the letter is a portkey the key word bieng D~Gringots

May your gold overflow,                                                                                          Griphook"

"Strange..." He muttered for the second time that day.

He anyways  took a bath and got ready."D-Gringots"He said, Making Sure that he said it clearly.

soon he arrived to Gringots.He went to the counter of the head goblin and said   "may your gold overflow Griphook I recieved a letter from you?" "Oh Yes mister Black we have seen many strange tings happening and we needed to inform you" He replied              "first of all we also got to know that you have gone through your inheritence " then another goblin spoke up"did you check the mirror yet young mister?" 

"No" Harry replied, Confused.                                                                                       "well lets go to the blood test room" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hihihihihihihihihi cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!