love

the next day as hadrian got up he felt a head on his chest. He looked down, only to see a certain brown haired neko with eyes closed and hair falling on his face.Hadrian sighed as he tried to get up without waking the sub.But as you could have guesed, he failed.

"hadriannnnn let me sleeeep don' go awayyyyy"slurs left tom's mouth. "i'm going shopping today love.I need to go. my parents are probably up and waiting"hadrian just had to do the trick. he had read in a book that all neko's looooved new things. Even though he had gotten a  result at shopping he had to countinue, as it would look suspicious to tom otherwise.

at shopping tom had gotten up, Already Pondering on what color dress he would get.

....

..

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

timeskip

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tom was wearing a heavy glamour. Well, As was everyone else. Because, we couldnt have anyone knowing who they were, afterall.Now As hadrian was realy dominant about tom tom had stayed at his submissive side. Looking Extremely girly, he had hugged Sirius, and Hades,as he was reffered to by tom, had let out a low and dangerous growl. so they had decided that tom better be on his submissive side.

Now, Back to Diagon Alley.

Tom and Harry were at the book shop as, Tom was a big BookWorm. Even though, if you told him that, he would deny it with his nose in a thick book.

Hadrian was carrying 5 bags full of books when they left because, if he turned them small using a charm, the books would 'leave their origanal forms' as tom put it. 

"Lets go to Madam Malkins Next!"Tom said with a cheery voice. All thoughts imediately left Hadrian's mind, As he looked at his beautiful Mate's Face."Sure love" Hadrian replied, Spoiling his mate had become one of his habits. Since he was a dominant his body could heal itself. But Tom was a submissive, He had gone through much worse pain then Hades had, and Hades didnt like the fact that his precius Angel had to feel pain, at all.

 .

.

.

.

.

.

Timeskip brught to you by a very lazy me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At home, hadrian, Mate and Fam sat togetheron the couch, each sub with their respective Dom, Watching one of Tom's AND Remus's favourites- Descendants 3.

It felt like a happy end but when, Tom and Remus fell asleep on their respective dom's Chests and they were tucked into bed andd Father and Son locked Eyes they realised,  this was just the start, and the end was very Far.

-----------------

Soooooooooooooooooooo that was it

416 words 

tuning ouuuuuuuuuut

An.K

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hadrian Sirius Black~PurrOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara