Strange Kid.

Techno ran out his room and quickly put his shoes on and said bye to Phil and Wilbur. He had his cardboard crown on and a red curtain around his back, he always used to dream about being a king when he grew up, and joked around with Wilbur in his free time and played games revolving around King like things, but, today wasn't going to be a ordinary walk for Techno.

"And I, the powerful one and only, Technoblade, shall cast YOU out of my Kingdom!" Joked Techno, pointing at birds and screaming at them, causing them to fly out of the way and leave.

As he begin his usual walk he suddenly got stopped on his tracks after hearing a sound.

Someone crying.

Techno felt a shiver down his spine, Phil always told him to not go investigating noises or go further in the forest for no matter what reason, but this time was suddenly rather odd to him, and he ignored Phil's words and went deeper to investigate the noise.

"Hello?" Said Techno, sorta in a scared tone, the crying suddenly turned into a scream of help, causing him to flinch a bit from the sudden scream.

Techno ran towards the crying but suddenly tripped over a fallen oak trunk that had fallen from last night's storm, causing him to sprain his knee.

"OW!" Techno screamed of pain, clutching onto his knee while trying to hold back tears until he suddenly heard a voice and sobs in front of him, making him look up from the mud.

"Hello.?" Said the boy, Techno quickly noticed something about him..

A paper with a smiley face covering half his face instead his mouth, the paper was clearly soaked in water from the storm, causing Techno to realize he was out here during the whole storm.

"Do you know where I am?" Stuttered the boy, Techno stood up and wobbled side to side, "You're in a forest.. Are you um, alright?" Asked Techno, not knowing anything of the boy other than the fact the boy was behind a rock, only his head popping out.

"Um.. I dont know, I think so?" Replied the boy, Techno pulled his hand out for him to stand up, and as soon as he took it and put his other hand on the rock for support Techno felt his heart stop.

He was covered in scars and blood, and had only bandages as clothes.

"I need to take you to Phil.."muttered Techno, the other leaned his head to the side but got pulled onto Techno's back and was given a piggy back ride back to a house that looked like a lovely well taken house, it was small but very pretty.

Techno suddenly burst open the door, causing Wilbur to look up from his tablet.

"Wilbur. Where is Phil." Techno demanded, Wilbur took a second to realize the situation and pointed at a room to the left near the kitchen, "Father is over there." Replied quickly Wilbur, Techno thanked him then speed walked over to Phil's room and burst it open, causing Phil to quickly look up in surprise.

"Techno?" Asked Phil, he realized Techno was covered in mud and his knee was starting to bleed, "Oh my god.. What happened?" Asked Phil, clearly concerned.

Techno didnt answer instead put the boy on his back on the floor and grabbed him for support, making Phil realize something was wrong.

Phil's heart skipped a beat after Techno pulled the boy in front for Phil to see.

"Can you help him Phil? Please?" Begged Techno, Phil looked at the boy then at Techno, "Tell Wil to bring me bandages, Techno go get some clothes of yours from your room." Techno nodded and ran down the hallway, disappearing from Phil's sight.

As the boy was taken care of, given food, a bath, water and clothes Phil came up to him with a soft smile.

(He took a bath by himself since he didnt want anyone seeing his face)

"What's your name?", asked Phil, The boy looked up at him then to his food, "Dreamery." He muttered, "Do you have a family?" Asked again Phil, but the only response he got was sudden sobs from Dreamery.

Phil wraped his wings around him, causing Dreamery to go into awe from them and rustle the wings, making Phil laugh.

"Would you like to stay with us?" Asked Phil, Dreamery looked over at Phil, even with only seeing his mouth, Phil felt the boys eyes glisten up from delight, knowing the answer to it.

After time past, Techno and Dreamery where outside, watching the sunset set.

"Sooooo, where you from?" Asked Techno, removing the dry mud from his crown, Dreamery looked at the concrete then at the pink haired boy, "well I dont really remember where I'm from" he chuckled, making Techno roll his eyes from amusement.

Dreamery smiled then hugged Techno, making him surprised.

"Thanks for earlier.." muttered Dreamery, Techno hugged him back hesitantly, "you're welcome Dream." He replied, feeling a smile form on his face.