Friends with the Fireborn

(Idk if accidental arson is a trigger or any sort of fire thing so I guess TW for mentions or arson :v oh and also implied homophobia)

Dreamery was homeschooled for 3 weeks and due to needing recovery and fear of going back, but, today he returned to school.

"There was 4 fire drills like, 1 week ago due to a kid who couldn't control himself, sorta amusing not gonna lie." Said Wilbur to Dreamery, curiosity filled the younger one, how?

As they arrived to school, Dreamery had a new box on and as they entered, Fundy looked up from his book and his fox ears lifted up on the sight of seeing Dreamery back, "Dream! You're back!" Said Fundy, going over to hug him.

Dreamery wasn't used to the nickname 'Dream' only Techno calling him that and sometimes Wilbur, but, guess he had to get use to it.

As Wilbur headed to his class, the 3 boys walked to Miss Fouler's class, to see a sub in her seat while some kids where around her, basically praising her and asking her questions.

Dreamery stopped in his tracks and walked towards the teacher, and looked at her wrist then wrote something on a sticky note and gave it to her, "Oh? Hi little box head! What's this?" She said, basically adoring Dreamery and his box.

As she read it, she smiled and looked at her wrist, taking off a bracelet and replied, "These colors represent something called 'Lesbian' Wich means girls who like girls other than boys!" She replied, making some kids be fascinated on the new learned thing and some disgusted on the fact on liking the same gender.

One of the rich girls that was near the table with her other friend facked gagged and blurted out, "So you like girls?! Why not guys?! Isn't that gross?!" She said, while her friend looked to the side, turning red of embarrassment.

"Well-" before she finished, the fire alarm went off, making kids jump and some scream.

As everyone left in the way they are expected too, Dreamery and Techno saw a young boy getting yelled at by a teacher while the principal standing there.

As the fireman finished putting the fire out, everyone spent a while outside, since the class was going to need a bit of changing due to burnt, so, everyone was going to go home early due to the incident.

Dreamery stood there next to Techno and Wilbur, waiting for Phil, that was until he turned around and saw a fire like flame move from a corner, making him grown curiosity and walk towards it.

As he peaked the corner, he was shocked to see the boy from earlier, his knees tucked up to his chest, and it seemed like he was crying. "Why can't I be normal.." muttered the fire boy, Dreamery crouched down, clearing his throat, making the boy jump.

He looked away from Dreamery quickly then to the side of the wall, "Who are you and what do you want with me." He muttered, Dreamery was trying to make out a sentence to comfort him but nothing came out. He was able to form a short response on his sticky note he had.

"You alright, I got worried."

The other boy looked up at him, with pure surprise and amazement, "woah woah, you worried for me?! How?! Everyone here hates me! Just cause I'm.." he hesitated before completing it, "a Fireborn.." Dreamery's eyes sparkled, he was suddenly excited.

Fireborns are, according to legend, a mysterious like fire resistance creatures who have the ability to make fire with any part of their body, if the creatures body reaches above 500 degrees, its hair will catch on fire, due to it being hot, 200 or less is too cold for the creature, thicc sweaters, cotton clothes and other materials for winter are good for it, it can also make tiny fire friendly flames, and if upseted it will set anything it touches on fire, they been recently killed, leaving only 3% of its own species alive still. Rarely see any now days, and if seen one, they are eliminated on the spot, weather only 1 month or 91 years old, any sight of the "beast" must be killed in a instinct.

"Thats amazing! I have been so fascinated on Fireborns for so long and and seeing one in person is amazing to me!" Rambled Dreamery, making the fire boy surprised, since he never heard him talk in his science class.

He pulled his hand out and said, "My name is Nick Agni-Sapnap. I just like being called Nick or Sapnap better than Agni." Muttered Nick, being a bit shy, Dreamery shook his hand and also replied, "I'm Dreamery, you can call me Dream for short I guess.." Nick smiled and sat there waiting for a specific question that he knew he wouldnt get, or at least he thought..

Dreamery saw Phil's car pull over, with Techno calling him over as Wilbur got in the front seat, Dreamery stood up and before he left he said, "Hey Sapnap! Want to be friends?" Nick felt his eyes shine, tears almost forming from happines.

Ne nodded, making Dreamery nod and leave to enter Phil's car, "Who was that you were talking to mate?" Asked Phil, as he drove away from the school, "Oh! It's my new friend, Sapnap!"