Accidental reveal

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 6:10 am when Dreamery has woken up, he was now leaning against the couch and was extremely tired, he was covered in now dry mud and his dirty blonde hair being dry.

Techno was eating Ramen on the floor, Phil and Wilbur were gone and it was only them two in the house.

"Morning idiot, how was it running through a thunder storm?" Techno said jokingly, smiling at Dreamery as he sat up.

Dreamery let a groan out before glaring at Techno playfully, "Oh shut it, where is Wilbur and Phil?" He asks, his tone now more awake and playful.

Techno looked out the window and shrugged slightly, "Don't know, they were gone when I was awake."

Dreamery rolled his eyes, not really caring as he stood up to excuse himself to go to the bathroom. Techno not really paying attention to him.

As he entered the bathroom he locked the door and removed his mask, there was dry mud and scars all over his face.

He was slightly relived knowing it meant Phil didn't remove his mask but he decided to clean off his face to not deal with the uncomfortableness of the mud.

He unlocked the door and walks out to the pantry, looking for the box of bandages. "Hey, Techno? Do you know where the bandages are?" Dreamery asked, looking at Techno.

Techno grumbled a bit, "Yeah they're in the top cab-" Techno paused as he looked at Dreamery.

His face was visible for once..

"Techno?" Dreamery said confused as Techno stared at him with pure confusion yet also surprised.

Dreamery shrugged as he kept looking and eventually found the bandages, grabbing the jar and walking back to the restroom.

Techno turned to the floor as he was confused "No way that just happened out of nowhere-" he said in a mumble as he shaked his head as Dreamery walked back with his mask on.

Should he mention it? Should he bring up the fact he JUST saw Dreamery's face for a decent 10 seconds?

After a bit of silence he decided to stay quiet.

Dreamery was sitting back on the couch as he looked at the TV, watching cartoons as Techno looked at the floor before speaking.

"I saw your face by the way."

Dreamery's gaze snapped at him in an instant "YOU WHAT?!" He said, his tone high pitched and in disbelief. Techno just coughed in response.

"Well I mean- there's no big deal in it, but your face is rather..interesting. to say the least." Techno added, Dreamery stood up from the couch and sprinted towards the shared bedroom and slamming the door shut. Techno stayed quiet.

He sat in the living room and thought about his brothers face. It was weird. Well- not in a bad way but in an "that's unusual" way. His face was half black, it also looked a bit scaly textured, like a snake.

But the thing that probably seemed a bit odd was the fact his eye was purple. It was as if he was half boy and half..something. like those mythical creatures he's seen in text books, ender dragons!

Techno decided to push his theories back and stood up from the floor, fixing his glasses as he walked over to the bedroom and opened it, surprisingly, it wasn't locked.

Dreamery was sitting on the bottom bunk covering his face, the mask beside him as he appeared to be in distress from all this. Techno just sighed and walked over to sit next to him.

"Look..it was an accidental glance. You can still wear your mask and stuff. Phil and Wilbur haven't seen your face and nobody is stopping you. It was an accident on my part." Techno muttered calmly.

The silence was pretty loud, making Techno feel a bit more guilty for looking by accident as he felt someone hug him, Dreamery was hugging him tightly.

Techno slightly smiled as he hugged the boy back, he knew he had been forgiven which made him be more at ease, the silence was comfortable now.

Dreamery knew he couldn't stay mad at his brother for long.

(693 words, IM BACK BABYYY)