I hate you.

Dreamery made his way into their room and saw Techno standing facing the window, something was off.

"You okay?" Asked Dreamery, walking forward towards him, that was until he suddenly saw Techno turn around and throw himself onto Dreamery.

Techno was the first to throw hits till Dreamery unfroze and hit back, resulting into Wilbur running into the room, furious, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING?!" Yelled the oldest, making both boys stop to look at him.

Dreamery explained to Wilbur how Techno jumped on him and started it but Techno wouldnt budge, Techno said that Dreamery hit him first earlier.

Wilbur told both of them to separate for a while to calm themselves down, Dreamery agreed and followed Wilbur out the room, leaving Techno alone.

The day passed by and everyone was in their own bubble, Phil in his room, Techno in his, while Wilbur and Dreamery where in the living room.

Techno walked out the room, making Wilbur look up and stand up aswel, "So, now that you appear to be calmed down, do you both have something to say for yourselves?" Demand Wilbur looking at Techno and Dreamery.

Dreamery spoke first, "I'm sorry Techno that I hit you. I didn't mean it." Wilbur nodded then looked at Techno, expecting to hear the same.

Techno only frowned as blurted out, "I am not sorry for what I did. I did what's right! I don't need to apologize for nothing." Wilbur hit Techno's back gently, but it made it worst.

"You know what? I hate you. I hate you so much and I honestly..I WISH I HAVEN'T FOUND YOU." Screamed Techno, that was all it needed to make Phil walk out the room, and make Dreamery's heart stop for a moment.

"What's going on here?" Asked Phil, having his arms crossed, Techno looked up at him then at the floor, Phil made Techno follow him into his room for a talk.

"Dreamery?" Asked Wilbur, Dreamery was looking at the floor, shacking.

Wilbur pulled him into a hug, but got suddenly pushed back.

"Its my fault." Dreamery said faintly, Wilbur shook his head, "No no, it isnt, hes just upset." Dreamery looked at Wilbur with tears in his eyes, and backed away, "Its is my fault. I need to fix this. I cant be here." Wilbur froze after hearing the last bit.

"Pardon.?" Said Wilbur, he only had moments to react till Dreamery bolted out the door, making Wilbur snap back to reality and chase after him, only to fall and loose sigh of it.

He ran inside into Phil's room, seeing Phil with a frown on his face and Techno sitting on the floor.

"Not now Wilbur im-" "DAD HES GONE. I DON'T KNOW WHERE HES GONE TOO." Phil knew what he meant by 'He' and told the 2 boys to stay and ran out the door.

Techno looked at Wilbur with a confused look, "Who's gone?" Wilbur looked back at the pink hair boy with a panic.

"Dreamery. He's left, not to mention there is a thunderstorm coming in. If we dont find him I dont think we ever will."