Kabanata 19

Kabanata XIX

***

REMUS and Vina married each other after a lot of ups and downs. The moment he found Vina after a month, he never let go of her again.

She is the perfect Luna for the Winter Moon. She found her home in there, she became one with them.

Winter moon became her family in a short period of time.

They were blessed of a beautiful daughter they cherished the most. Serene whom they named after the moon goddess who gave her, her blessings.

"So this is the alpha's daughter huh? should we kill her now? makapaghihiganti na din tayo sa wakas!" halakhak ng isang rogue.

But Serene didn't even flinch as she looked at the bunch of rogues ready to attack her.

"Aw the little pup is too scared, she forgot to talk," ngisi nito.

"Hindi na ako makapaghihintay pang makita ang muka ni Remus sa oras na ipadala namin ang bangkay ng pinakamamahal niyang anak sa kaniya!" Masayang saad ng pinuno ng mga ito.

Serene do not feel any fear as she faced the enemies.

But she felt anger for them disgracing her father's name and threatening him.

She is holding onto her father's words. That no one could hurt her, for she is the Alpha Remus daughter, the rightful heir and the next alpha of the Winter moon.

The child closed her eyes as she felt chills all over her her system. Sa murang edad ay nakakasabay na siya sa mga warriors ng pack dahil sa hindi pangkaraniwang lakas.

Bagamat wala pa siya sa wastong gulang upang mag shift ay kaya na niyang gumamit ng asul na apoy kagaya ng kaniyang ina. 

Nagsasanay pa lamang siya kung kaya't hindi pa ganun kalakas ito.

Ngunit sa pagkakataong ito ay lubha siyang nanghihina dahil sa pinakain sa kaniyang pamparalisa nang matuklasan ng mga itong hindi siya nanghihina sa pilak.

She has to think quickly on how to survive.

She does not understand why did they abduct her, why did they want to make her parents suffer when all they have done is for the pack and for its people.

"I'm getting thrilled," the rogue grinned.

'I have to go home, I want to go home. . . ' she thought as she met the enemy's eyes.

'But I can't go home unless I kill them right?' muli niyang saad sa kaniyang isipan.

"Die. . ." nanghihina at nangangatal ang bibig niyang bulong habang nakatingin ng diretso sa mga mata nito.

Right at that moment she felt chills from her chest as it tightened while imagining how  all of them should die.

Nag init ang simbolo sa kaniyang likuran at pagmulat niya ng kaniyang mga mata ay nakawala na siya ngunit nasa harapan pa din niya ang mga rogue na tila ba nagtataka.

Maging siya ay nagtaka dahil nakagagalaw na muli siya.

"The child! don't let her escape!" giit ng pinuno ng mga rogues.

The child clenched her fist as she attacked them head on.

And while she was fighting them, she realized that everything she wants come true in that place as if she's in complete control of it.