Kabanata 23

A/N: Here's an illustration of Hendrix and Serene at the media. 😆 Kelangan ko pa ng praktis sa anatomy since nasanay akong puro vexel at nagsisimula palang sa illus. ❤️

Kabanata XXIII

****

EVERYONE were fallen silent the moment they heard her revelation. Kasabay nito ay ang paglabas ng siyam ng buntot na mistulang pilak na nagliliwanag.

It is enchanting and breath taking. Most of them couldn't believe their eyes.

Hendrix saw how the symbol on her back glowed along her eyes. They can feel her power and it is horrifying.

Truly a being that would cause chaos to Lumina once revealed.

"W-what? Were friends for a long time and I didn't know that?" Conri frowned, Serene glared at him.

"Why would I tell that to you?" she hissed.

"Oo nga noh? sorry nacarried away lang," Conri shrugged.

Hendrix just tsked as he slowly envelope his hands on her small waist.

"Her name is Serene and she is my mate, the one who will rule the war against the tribrid Bardulf.

He announced.

"Well should we start now or should we still introduce ourselves?" Drusilla said while yawning.

Hendrix were on his guard as he looked at their uninvited guests. He's used to Nimue but not the other two.

"Not so nice to meet you reigning alpha and friends I guess, you must've heard about me already, I am empress Drusilla, and this is my beloved, Eden, the ruler of spirits," she giggled.

"They are on our side, you do not have to worry," Serene uttered.

"But it's Drusilla-"

"Oh gosh stop barking, what happened in the past stays in the past, I'm not carrying any resentment towards your race anymore, the war back then is done and that wolf I am getting my revenge on back then was dead," she hissed, not letting Lowell finish.

She is the vampire who led her race on the first great war. She holds anger towards the were wolves before but after killing the wolf who killed her first beloved she just focused on ruling the empire on the land of vampires.

"Paano mo naman nasisiguro iyon?" seryosong tanong ni Hendrix.

"Well sige para naman kapani paniwala, I didn't really like the fact that I am going to fight along side with you," she hissed.

Napatango tango doon ang mga alphas na nagpangiwi kay Eden.

"But as you can see, the spirit king is actually my beloved. I was blessed with another beloved to rephrasing what I said earlier, I am actually fighting for my lover," she tsked.

"No I am not yet your lover, I didn't agree with that arrangement," Eden hissed.

"Why would the spirit fight with us? aren't they living peacefully somewhere? there is no need to meddle with our affairs," Hemming stated.

"Bakit ba ang dami mong reklamo? kayo na nga ang tutulungan ay ang dami niyo pang tanong," iritang saad ni Drusilla.

"I am the spirit king Eden, also a close acquaintance of Remus, the late alpha of winter moon and the guardian of Serene, I guess that is quiet enough proof that I will not betray you and I guess this woman too," Eden stated then looked at Drusilla who is currently staring at him dreamingly.

Tumingin naman ang mga ito sa gawi ni Nimue.

"I will not betray you," simpleng sambit niya.

Maya maya pa ay pumasok na din sina Lilith at Aztect dala ang ilan pang dokumentong nakalap ng mga inatasang delta.