Trauma

In was around midnight and Ranboo woke up and see his memory book not in the chest where he had it and freaked out. Also when he said a disk.

He looked in his memory book, and saw a smile XD face and freaked out. He thought, 'No no no this is not real...come on...open your eyes Ranboo this is fake and not real right....right....this is just a dream....right....right...RIGHT THIS IS FAKE AND NOT REAL RIGHT!! THIS IS A DREAM!!!!

Ranboo was panicking and pacing around his room. Dream entered said," Ranboo you okay?", "Mom!! The words on the pages are vibrating, I can't see the words!!! I forgot how to read!!!", Ranboo said, freaking out badly. Dream looked and saw no smile XD just words and sat the book down and hugs Ranboo. Ranboo was crying.

Dream said, "Shh... Calm down baby he won't find you I promise". Ranboo fell asleep and leans on Dream's shoulder. Dream lays Ranboo down and kisses his forhead and left.

Dream left the room and falls to ground crying. Technoblade said, "Dream?". "I can't Techno...he is pain all because of my brother!!! He had to ruin my son!!". Technoblade sits by Dream and hugs to his shoulder and said, "Shh- tell me what happened".

Dream said, "My family came over, my parents were fighting and I told them to shut up!! Worried Ranboo was going to wake up.... He did and my family saw him, and yelled at me for having a kid before my brother, and that bastard manipulated him and I attacked my brother on the face and yelled at him to leave my son alone and now Ranboo has constant nightmares, hearing voices, constantly checking his memory book, pacing around his room, sometimes going into Enderwalk mode and it scares me... I really want to kill my brother, but I can't because he is a god and he never dies". Technoblade sighed and hugs Dream and said, "I well help out as I can okay...". "Thank you Techno...". Dream said. They kissed and smiled.

5

The next day, it was raining. Ranboo said, "Mom... I went outside and it rain now... my arm is bleeding.". Dream grabbed the aid kit and helps the wound and said, "sucks being allergic to water huh?". Ranboo nodded.

Technoblade thought, Philza!! He's a main character I know it!!! Dream said, "There you go...". Ranboo nodded and hugs Dream and goes in his room to see his memory book their and sighs in relief. Technoblade said, "Hey sport". "Hi...umm", Ranboo said. Technoblade said, "Call me dad sport.... You mom told me what happened last night...". Ranboo nodded and said, "Yeah...I don't remember much and I panick when I see a smile XD. my mom can't see it because he only manipulated me...". Dream was listening to them. Technoblade said, "It will be okay Ranboo". "Yes dad...",Ranboo said. Technoblade hugged him. Ranboo hugged back and smiled.

3 weeks later, Ranboo was outside and smiles. Tubbo was playing around with Tommy. Tackling each other to the ground. Ranboo's tail was swaying back and forth laughing. A voice said, "Well Well well-look what we have here".

Ranboo knew that voice to well and turns around immediately and said, "Tommy.... Tubbo go get my parents and Philza...". They both ran and left.

The guy said, "Now your memory back now!!". "I-I don't have it...", Ranboo said, scared. The guy chocked him.

The parents came out and saw this. Dream immediately attack the guy and started to punch and yelling at him," YOU HAVE DONE SO MUCH DAMAGE. TO MY SON BASTARD!! I CAN'T WAIT TO KILL YOU!!!".

Technoblade hugs Ranboo tightly who was crying not caring if it burns his face. Tubbo hugs Ranboo and said." Hey it's okay.... Calm down...Ranboo please...". Ranboo hugs Tubbo, knees on the floor. Tubbo wipes his tears and kisses him. Ranboo saw Dream on the floor and yelled, "MOM!!?".

"DREAM XD KNOCK IT OFF NOW!!!".

TBC