Dream XD

As Ranboo saw Dream on the floor and couldn't help, but try to get between in the fight. Technoblade had to tried to hold Ranboo down, Philza took Ranboo and Technoblade took his axe and went to to hit Dream XD in the back with it, and hit his leg. Dream XD screamed in agony.

Dream saw this and kicks Dream XD in the face leaving a bruise on his face. Ranboo was seeing this and hugs Tubbo tightly. Tubbo said, "It's okay boss man...". Tubbo kissed Ranboo ever so gently and kind. Tommy said, "Get your man!!". Wilbur tried to not encourage Tommy.

After awhile, Dream XD was down and beaten up. Dream had a few brusies on him and blood splatter from when Technoblade hit the leg and the arm.

Dream said,"Ranboo!!". "Mom!! You okay right?". Ranboo said, worried. Dream said, "I will be fine okay....". Ranboo hugged Dream ever so gently and Technoblade hugged Dream and said, "You worried me...". "Sorry Techno...", Dream said.

2 days later, Dream and Technoblade had to get off the SMP for awhile do other stuff. Ranboo stayed with Tubbo and the others.

After 3 weeks, Ranboo looked at his memory book and was silent to see a word I will never leave-Dream XD!.

Ranboo freaked out even more.