25

y/n pov

As i wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs i get out of bed walking to the door. I walked down the hallway to see Lloyd cooking. I didn't know he could cook.

"Morning" I said as I went to sit down at the kitchen table. I got no reply back. I look around to see that Koko had left already. thats weird.

"how come your mom is always on the run?" I ask Lloyd as he poured himself a cup of tea.

"She works two jobs so its very rarely that she's home for a long time" Lloyd said sitting down with two plates and his tea. I nodded a thanks as i started to dig into the food.

"sooo why was Kai here last night?" I questioned.

"none of your business" ouch okay then. understanding though i did kiss him and run away right after.

"look im sorry about the kiss and running away right after, i was so confused and scared and i dont know what im saying im just sorry" i said picking at the loose thread on his sweater. No response.

"Lloyd?"
still no response. Lloyd got up and started to put the dishes away and then went to his room.

Soon he walks out with his school bag. shit i forgot its monday. I get up and start frantically looking for my bag.

"you are staying home this week..remember you were at the hospital yesterday and technically you shouldn't be walking around with your injuries" Lloyd said as he was putting his shoes on. My injuries are literally just bruises nothing serious.

"Ill be fine going to school" I said looking at him.

"No you won't..you are staying here until i get back..also your mom called." he said as he opened the door and walked out without saying goodbye.

I sighed with frustration as i go to check my phone that was charging in Lloyd's room.
1 missed call from mom

After i called her back and explained all of what she didn't know since Koko somehow got her number and explained everything. I layed down in Lloyds bed just staring at the ceiling. I hear a buzz from the corner of my ear under the pillow.

I start checking where that buzz came from to find Lloyds phone?
He must have accidentally left it here when he was getting ready for school.

I check the notification to see it was from a random number without a contact name. I should not be doing this. I put his phone onto his bedside table as I just scroll on mine.

Another buzz.

It would be so wrong in so many ways to check his phone.
I picked up his phone to see it's another text from the unknown number. I wanna see what it says but i don't know his password. unless he has a stupid password like 1234..sounds like he would have a password like that. I try multiple different combinations in his phone trying to unlock it. It kept me busy..until i accidentally locked myself out of the phone for 15 minutes.

"awhhh" I whined as i put his phone back on the table. I sit up and start doing the homework that totally wasnt due the first week of school.

15 minutes went by quick while i was doing a project for chemistry. I look over at the small alarm clock Lloyd had that read 12:30..I still had time to take a nap and get ready before Lloyd comes home so we can hopefully talk.
Snuggling under the covers of his bed I went to text b/f about whatever before falling asleep.

I got shaken awake from a cold breeze that had come through the open window. I don't remember opening that. I get up and close the window only to notice its dark out. Did i really sleep that long?
I see out in the corner of the window something large and white come near the next apartment over.
It looked like one of the secret ninja's mech's. I think it was the ice ninja's. I guess that means Garmadon is attacking again.

I walk away from the window and found myself walking to the kitchen. On my way there I didnt see Lloyd nor Koko. huh odd.

I reached the kitchen and started pulling ingredients out for supper. I might as well make supper for the two of them as a thank you.

I check the time as i started putting dinner into the oven, 7:30pm it read.
It's weird that Lloyd hasnt shown up back from school. Too into my thoughts I hear the door open.

"Hi y/n!" someone said excitedly. I turn to look and see b/f standing at the door with some paper in their hand.

"hi" I said smiling. How and why is she here?

"Lloyd gave me some papers from your shared classes for the week so you don't mis anything" b/f said as they walked into the apartment and put the papers on the table.
that was sweet of him..but that means more homework great

"Thanks for bringing it over but why did he give it to you..im literally living with him at the moment" I asked curiously.

"Don't know" B/f said. B/f is the only person that doesn't hate Lloyd other than his friends. They told me that they used to sit beside Lloyd in middle school so they talked a lot.

B/f and i started doing work when Lloyd arrived home looking beat up.
"what the hell happened to you?!?" I asked sitting up and going towards him, B/f stayed sitting.

"im fine don't worry about me" Lloyd said walking away from me and going to the bathroom. This is starting to get on my nerves.

"i should probably go" B/f said getting ready to leave.
"awh boo okay" I said helping them

"Thanks again for bringing the work and helping me with it" I said as b/f nodded and walked out the door.