26

y/n pov

Once b/f left I walked over to the bathroom. I knocked on it twice

"Is everything okay Lloyd? I know you're mad at me but i just want to check to see if you're okay" I said through the door.

"i'm fine y/n" he said in a harsh tone.

"how the hell are you fine? you just waltzed into the apartment with a cut on your cheek, your forehead, how am i supposed to just act like you're 'fine'" i said slowly raising my voice in fustrastion.

i could hear him sigh in the bathroom and unlock the door revealing his scratched up face. It broke my heart honestly, who could do such a thing to such a nice guy? just because he's the son of lord garmadon?

"what happened to you? who did this?" i asked in a calming voice, all my
frustration left as soon as he opened that door. I tried to put my hand to caress his cheek but he pulled away. He never met my gaze the entire time.

"nothing you have to worry about" he said looking directly at me with no emotion.

All I did was just nod slowly and walk away from the scene. I started packing up my school work from off the kitchen table to shoved it in my bag. Im just praying they rebuild my old place fast or my mom finds a new place soon. I can't live here any longer, its just going to cause more tension between Lloyd and I. I pulled out my phone and started texting Bf/n

y/n
hey

b/f
hey girl! everything good with Lloyd?

y/n
uh yeah about that
is it possible i can stay with you until i get my place back or smth?🙏🙏

b/f
ofc!! ill come pick you up in 30?

y/n
that would be great thanks!! see you soon🤍

b/f
see you soon girlfriend 💋

I turned off my phone and walked over to Lloyds room. This is for the best, if he's angry with me then me living here temporarily probably isn't helping anything.

I knocked on his door waiting for him to open it. Finally after what felt like forever (it was like 20 seconds) he opened the door.

"yes?" he said leaning on the door frame with a stoic face. he looks hot leaning on that doorframe actually, his arm are crossed but it shows his muscles.

"I'd like to pack up my stuff, im grateful that you opened your home to me with welcome arms but i feel that if i stay here any longer ill be a burden to you and your mother" I said.

"Where will you go?" he said as I walked into his room to grab my stuff (it was in a small duffel bag since I didn't have much)

"b/f said I could crash at her place instead, plus she has a spare room so you wont need to sleep on the couch anymore" he nodded and watched as i packed my stuff. My phone buzzed signalling that b/f had arrived.

"thank you Lloyd for letting me stay here, I hope we can talk more about what happened yesterday so i can fully apologize for my actions" i said looking at his emerald eyes. He held my gaze longer than expected and opened the front door.

"tomorrow at lunch, meet me in the art room" he said as i walked out of the door. i nodded.

"please let koko know how grateful i am for letting me stay here" I said as I walked to the elevator to leave. As much as I want to leave I feel like there's something pulling me back, like i shouldn't leave.