2

Benerino

I hate it, The feeling of being drawn to her the girl standing infront of me, A mystery. I hate how I want to get to know her, something about her just intriguing me she's infuriating. I hate how her look makes my heart beat faster to the point that it's going to get out of my chest.

"Hey! you didn't have to do that!" She yelled at me she looks cute when she's mad I shook my head at the thought, she's an enemy for god's sake.

"I'm pretty sure I did" I smirked at her making her even furious.

"He did" I heard alfonso said behind me.

Marcus was about to attack Stella when suddenly their big man came into rescue punching him before he even get to her. It was too late to realize that I had my arms snakes around waist hiding her behind my back when I realized this I quickly push her causing her to hit the ground.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled at me, I almost said sorry to her but I hold myself back.

She stands up and stood her ground glaring at me. I get my tentacles out of my stomach while there's a tall vines behind her pointing at me.

"I don't wanna fight you, Ben" Her saying my name bring some weird feeling in my stomach but I'm sure it's just my tentacles.

"I want to" I smirk at her and attack her with my tentacle she easily avoid it smacking it with the vines, her vines slowly spread to my tentacles not allowing it to move.

"Let me go!" I yelled harshly to her as the vines slowly spread to my waist holding me in place I struggled.

"You know, even though you're a total asshat now..." She started walking towards me slowly she punched me in the face, hard.

"It's nice to see you, really" I can't help but notice a sad tone in her voice. The vines then spread to my whole body including my mouth except for my nose and eyes, not allowing me to speak as I struggle even more.

I feel my self floating as the vines took me to the second floor in the balcony, It then sticks to the wall causing me to pin on it I mumbled against the vines it's not suffocating me but it is enough to make me uncomfortable.

Okay, maybe I underestimated her.

Jayme quickly come to the rescue by taking a samurai Dad kept as a display and break the vines.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Stella

After I walked away from Ben I controlled the wind making me float to the air and get down to the first floor. I suddenly heard of something falling from the stairs behind me, I turn around to see five rolling down the stair like a ragdoll.

"Holy shit! Five! Are you okay?!" I panicked "How many fingers do I have?" I show him a three finger who he only slapped away.

"We need to get out" He said I nod at him and put his arms around my shoulder then running to the front door.

We see Luther on the way ducking down and talking the woman he talked to earlier.

"Luther we're leaving" Five said while I push him out of the way and allison dragged him out of the house.

We hear some unknown noise behind us, we all turned to it as we see the blind sparrow with loads of crows following behind her towards us.

"Well shit!" I yelled and quickly holds five's arm dragging him faster "We're gonna die!" I shriek "Shut up!" He yelled at me.

"Seriously?!" I heard Luther yelled behind us.

"The briefcase!" Five suddenly said and because I'm fucking dragging him now I got drag to warp there inside, again.

I glared at him but something caught my eyes, Vanya getting cornered by the sparrows she layed in a broken table.

"No!" I yelled I was gonna go there but five warp us away where we can stil see them.

"We need to help her!" I said quickly standing up.

"Shhhh! Look you idot!" He pointed to the scene Vanya shot her energy at them causing them to get all thrown away.

"Huh, that's my sister bitches" I cheered quietly while five warp us outside.

Right after we warped Vanya got out of that shithole.

I can't help but worry about Ben, I punched him but maybe then he'll remember me plus he deserves it. There's a slight pang in my chest when I realized he doesn't remember me, Us. it's likes he's just gone but I still feel him I know there still Ben deep inside of him I just have to go and get it out.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Idk if this is exciting guys but really, I tried.