1-WHAT?!

Sans was talking to grillby, or rather he was talking. Since grillby didn't seem to talk at all. Sans was making some terrible puns, and grillby made a small motion that could only be explained as a chuckle, but without a sound. Grillby walked over to another customer, it was a white bunny guy, he seemed to want another drink, and grillby being grillby just nodded and walked away to get the drink. The bunny guy turned his attention towards sans and crept closer to him, sans raised an non-existent eyebrow and titled his head to the side, most of the people in the underground would describe this pose as 'cute' sometimes. But sans didn't see why it affected so many.

"Hey there hot stuff~" the bunny guy purred, sans yawned and blinked at the bunny guy "sorry pal but I'm not grillby." The bunny guy stared at sans for a moment before smirking again "aye we got a innocent here guys!" The bunny guy shouted, almost everyone looked at the Bunny guy "who?" A bunny girl asked, "yeah, no one is incconet here as far as I know!" A wolf guy answered "yeah, plus, no one here we saw is new to grillbys, the only new guy in here is you!" Shouted a monster that sans couldn't see. The bunny guy chuckled nervously before pointing at sans, sans looked around confused before pointing a finger at himself "me?" Everyone went silent before they all bursted out laughing
"Sans? That flirty monster, innocent? NO WAY!"
"Yeah who the hell does he think sans is?!"
"I mean get this, I know sans sometimes doesn't get a sex joke but he isn't INNOCENT, like, There no way!"

They all continued laughing, except the bunny guy who called sans 'hot stuff' sans coughed "sex? What does sex mean?"  Sans tried to ask, everyone who was trying to stop laughing stopped and looked at sans "are you serious?" The same monster that called sans a 'flirty monster' asked.

Sans looked at the floor and nodded slowly "should I like... Know about that?" A monster coughed and went back to talking with there friends, everyone followed the monsters lead, not even bothering to answer sanses question. Sans huffed and laid his head on the counter, if there not gonna tell him what that is then he should ask his brother later on.