Confession pt.1

HI GUYS. I AM NEW TO ALL THIS AND THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC EVER. SO MIND THE MISTAKES. ALSO I AM WRITING IN CAPS TO SPEAK TO YOU GUYS CUZ I DUNNO HOW TO MAKE IT BOLD. THATS ALLL. ENJOY.

Nico

It has been two weeks since the war between Gaea. Things at camp have been boring. The once beautifully designed camp is now completely wrecked by Gaea and her minions. Oh, I how much I hate them. I think hate is an understatement for how I feel for them. Ever so , for me things have brighten up literally and metaphorically. Ever since meeting Will solace with his annoying care for my health and his ever so hot body and charming smile, world has been shining since he was the son of Apollo if you didn't know. 

"Nico"

"Nico"

"NICO!"

Suddenly, I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw a very, I mean very tired Jason running towards me. As he finally caught up to me, I could hear him panting and gasping for air. His sweat dripping from his forehead slowly reaching his neck. His hair looked he just woke up and his glasses were crooked. 

"Deep breaths" I said

"Sorry, Um..Where you going"

"To the Infirmly "

"Oooo...to see Will, I won't but say I will assume"

A smirk appeared on his face, I suddenly started blushing. Quickly, I stopped cause some one like Will, who has save tons of people, have a godly body with those curls that remind me of home, those silky blue eyes, and that perfect tea brown tan, and is the most talented and cheerly person on earth love me. A sad, depressed boy, who always looks like he was just beaten, and can only shadow travel and raise the dead is nothing compared to Will.

"Shut up, Jason"

"Ok. Ok. Chill. Any ways I ran to you to tell you Percy has been looking for you so beware of him if you don't want to talk to him. Thats it, k bye"

Saying that, Jason turned and starting running into distance. I secretly wished he hadn't left because I needed some one to ground me because every time I see Will's stupid smile I start blushing and smiling which is ruining my image because my crush on him which I think is turning into something stronger like lov..nope can't say it. I made myself snap out of my thought when I heard foot steps. I looked like Percy. I speed to the Infirmly.

SORRY IT IS SHORT, I WILL CONTUINE IT NEXT TIME. 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT, SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES.