Warning

Nico's pov

"Nico!"

"NICO!"

Nico woke up to a blond boy that he recognized as Will shaking him. As his eyes opened a wave of disappointed washed over him. 

"What Will?"

"You been knocked out for a week, I was getting worried and then you started shaking like you were excited so I got worried and woke you up"

As Nico watched the son of Apollo explain he saw that his worried expression was slowly turning into smile. As Nico looked into Will's eyes he could feel getting lost in them. 

"Will!"

Nico snapped out of his thoughts as a tall girl with raven hair and green eyes made her way to Will. 

"Hey, You must be Nico. I am Audrey. Will's girlfriend"

"Hey Audrey nice to meet you"

"Will!" 

" I am coming Austin, Chill" 

Audrey kissed Will and he left. I could feel my heart breaking as they kissed but I decided to supress my feeling for now and then cry. As soon as Will walked out the door, Audrey's expression turned livid.

"Don't you try to steal Will from me, don't even deny it. I know how you look at him. Every girl and gay or bi guy is trying and drooling over Will so I better not see you near him".

"Why would he like isn't he straight?"

"I wish he was, Will is bi so that why I am warning you!"

As she said this, she turned and left the room. I stayed there shocked as you can be.

SORRY MAKING IT SHORT And  NOT UPATEING DIDN'T FEEL LIKE IT ALSO WRITERS BLOCK REMEBER NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME EXCEPT AUDREY

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON AUDREY AND THANK YOU

-Katie