Confession .2

SORRY TO THOSE THAT ARE READING FOR NOT UPDATING SCHOOL IS BUSY. UGH.K, THATS IT,

ENJOY AND SRY FOR MISTAKES.

Will

It was a sunny morning, nothing much was going on. Camp is full of demigods and that means more work for me especially cause the war with Gaea just ended. Woo-hoo...at least I get to see Nico for a whole week since his health had gone down. I am not happy that he is unhealthy but that I get spend the whole week with just him. I been eyeing the night black haired boy ever since he had returned to camp. maybe it's because i finally noticed how hot he looked. I really thought I was straight but ever since the war i figured I was bisexual. I really never told anyone cause I not sure they are able to accept it yet. Everyone just knows me as the super talented medic who's always is bubbly and I don't have a problem with that. Its just that no body knows the real me or anything I have been through. They don't know about HIM. My thoughts were intercepted when a sweat covered chocolate eyed colour boy entered the room.It was Nico. Nico looked he was going to fall but luckily I ran and caught him just in time. He looked like a startled little puppy in my arms as soon I caught him, looked into my eyes. I looked back trying not to make contact. It was so easy to get lost in his eyes to find out the truth to get closer to him. I don't know how many minutes we stayed like this until Jason opened the door.

Hey..NeEks.

As he saw us a smirk crawled up to his face.

Ooh..I see you're busy.

Suddenly Nico jumped out of my arms and started blushing furiously, as I was standing up Nico elbowed Jason. And jumped in the bed for his check up. I silently cursed Jason as went to check on him. 

 SORRY ITS SHORT AND FOR LATE UPDATE

THX U

-SOLANGELOFAN4EVER

AKA  Katie