Confession pt.3 (final)

Sorry for late update

Nico.

It's been two days after the Jason thing. I still wish Jason would have walked in a few minutes later. I really didn't want to stop looking into Will's clear blue eyes. His eyes were so calming and cheery, that when I look into them I can just feel my problems, my anger and saddess fade away. But why would Will love me or like me. Almost every girl in camp wants the tall blond curly haired, blue-eyed, freckled hottie's attention. I wouldn't blame them, if I was good enough. I would also try to get Will's attention but sadly that will never happen with Will like it didn't happen with Percy. My thoughts were interrupted as Will walked into the infirmary. He wasn't in his normal camp half-blood shirt with a coat and gloves. He was in a blue over-sized sweater and slighty baggy jeans. As he was walking over to me for my final check up, I notice there was a certain sad look in his eyes.

'Hey, Neeks' Will tried to sound happy

'Hey, Will are you okay?'

'yeah...' I could see his was trying to lie

I decided to let it go for now but bring it up later.

'you happy, Neeks. Today is your last day at the infirmary' 

I really wasn't happy because I really enjoyed being here. Seeing Will help others and me. I have gotten know him better. We played mythomagic together and it was just great. As Will and I were walking to the hades cabin, I could see a few tears leave Will's eye. I couldn't see Will cry so I grab him by his hand. I don't turn around to see his face, we enter the cabin. As soon as I locked the door,Will burst into tears. I kneel down as I ask him what's wrong. 

'I am sorry, so sorry. Yesterday, a injured camper camp in. It was Julie. She was one of my best friends. She had a deep wound in her chest that i could see her bones. I had happen a few weeks a go and had gotten so bad. I couldn't save her Nico. I failed my best friend. Its ALL MY DAMN FAULT.'

As Will cried and confessed, I could only do was comfort him. I told him everything would be fine and as I hugged him. He stopped crying. We just stayed like that, while that was happening a sudden urge came over me to kiss him and thats what I did. I pulled him by the collar of his sweater and kissed. For minute I thought he would pull away but he didn't. He just kissed me back.