Welcome to Camp!

We see a young fellow standing on the outskirts of the big city. Waiting while wearing what looks to be a fire-safety-jacket but it included a gas mask that covered his face entirely.

Yes, this was Y/n, a boy whose heart was as big as the fires he started, which by the way were big! But it never involved causalities... Very rarely, at the very least. However, due to his extensive record, little Y/n was offered a brochure that told him about a Pyrotechnics camp, which could help him harness and hone his interests in the makings of fire in a very safe and non-destructive way. Which he gladly signed up for... Mostly because the townspeople wanted him gone.

But where were we? Ah yes, Y/n was waiting on the sidewalk for what seemed to be a bus, as the bus stopped beside him, it opened its doors and revealed what seemed to be a serial killer, but to be fair most bus drivers look like that, however, this one was odd since he had a hook for a hand.

A/n: had to draw over a jackass who was in the way

Bus driver: You here for camp?

Y/n: *Nods*

Bus driver: Get in.

Our little fella then entered the bus which seemed to be deserted, except for two individuals, a tall but very seemingly nervous boy who had brown curly hairy while he wore a yellow turtle neck and a girl with blue hair who wore over overalls.

Blue hair girl: OH HEY NEW KID SIT HERE! *Points to the seat beside her*

Y/n who didn't think much of it, obliged and went over to sit with the blue-haired girl, but on his way he made eye contact with the nervous boy, Y/n just gave a thumbs up to the boy signaling that all was chill, which made the boy seem a little bit nervous but a bit more confused.

As Y/n sat down beside the girl, she noticed something weird about him.

Blue Hair girl: Sooooo... COOL MASK!

Y/n: Thanks I made it myself.

Blue Hair girl: *GASP* Awesome! I'm Nikki! Put 'er there *extends her hand for a handshake*

Y/n: I'm Y/n, good to meet'cha.

As Y/n was about to extend his hand he noticed that the girl's fangs were showing, signaling she was about to bite his hand, which she did, but only to bite onto his sleeve which felt like gummy.

Nikki: *lets go and returns to her seat* Nice move! Sorry about that though, I had to show dominance, you know how it is.

Y/n: Oh for sure, the first impressions are always important, gotta make a lasting one if you want people to remember you

Suddenly Nikki went over to hug Y/n, which kinda felt like a surprise.

Nikki: YES FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT! *release Y/n* Buddy you and I are gonna be the best of pals in Adventure Camp!