Romeo and Juliet II: Love Resurrected

Before we start, Me and A/n would like to say something.

A/n: With our 10th chapter released. We have just hit 10.K READS! (Or more)

So... From me and the idiot who writes this.

A/n: Hey!

We would like to thank each and every one of you sim- I mean readers for indulging this little story, we wouldn't be here without you degenerates... Aight you can read the chapter now.

A/n: Aren't you forgetting something?

Oh good Lord in the clouds... You guys are our pogchamps.

A/n: YAAAAAAAAAAAY.

... I'm getting a noose after this.

Our story starts at a night unlike others. For this time, the theater camp ran by President Preston Goodplay. Holds his directional debut of the critically acclaimed theater piece "Romeo and Juliet II: Love Resurrected." Of which has scored 5 thrown tomatoes out of 5.

And now to start us off. David with the introduction on stage... God have mercy on our souls.

David: Okay campers, quiet down everyone

With an audience as BIG as this, it was quite impossible for David to calm such a MASSIVE crowd down from their excitement... If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic... Speaking of which, who are those k-

David: Please everyone, the theater demands your outmost attention-

With David going full... well "David," it was up to the only counselor with an affinity to handle kids, stepped up.

Gwen: *Using a megaphone* SHUT YOUR YAPS! IT'S TIME FOR THE STUPID PLAY!

See, nothing but silence amongst the campers. And people have the nerve to say that screaming at children doesn't yield results!

Daniel: Ahem... Thank you, Gwen.

Gwen: *Still using the microphone* DON'T MENTION IT!

And apperently it works on adults too!

David: *Checking his ear-drums* Anyway my good camp audience. Tonight's presentation is brought to you by theater camp's very own, Preston Goodplay!

Everyone clapped to that announcement as I did when O.W 2 got released... Oh.
But not-so-foreshadowing announcement being made, our very Preston Goodplay, arrived to tell the audience (that would mean YOU, my dumbass friend) about the wondrous play that's about to happen.

Preston: Thank you, thank you. It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to tonight's production. Written and directed, of course, by yours truly. It is a classic tale of forbidden love, betrayal, and friendship. So without further ado I present to you: Romeo and Juliet II: Love Resurrected!... Que the curtains!