Making New Relations

Izuku was flying through the space as he was going towards Earth he suddenly noticed that a planet is under attack by some Viltrumites. As he saw people like him flying and destroying ships . Izuku launched towards the Viltrumites.  When he was about to punch one he smacked by an old Viltrumite . He was really buff.

???: Who are you? And why are you attack us you should attack them aren't you a Viltrumite?

Izuku: Uhhhh annoying.  ( as he punches the man really hard making large Shockwaves)

???:AHHHH! You hit hard but not as hard as Thragg . Come on young one show Conquest what you can do!

Besides them there was another Viltrumite observing them . He have a robotic eye in replacement of his right eye.

Conquest rushes at Izuku with a powerful punch . Though brawling Izuku caught it with ease. Surprising both Conquest and the other Viltrumite.

Izuku : I don't know who is this Thragg is but if he is a Viltrumite then he will die by my hands! And your strength isn't even near as Armen or Gretos.

As Izuku rips out his metal hand then used his telekinesis to rip out his heart then he put it in his mouth and made him eat that . Now the Corpse of Conquest was in Izuku's hands.  Izuku threw at the direction he was going to.
Izuku then directly looked at the hidden Viltrumite.

Izuku: Come out I know you are there I can sense you.

???: You will pay for that!

Izuku: Hey no introduction it's not a good sign.

???: My name is Kragg. I am Thragg's advisor and also an important person to him.

Izuku looked around then said .

Izuku:So where is this Thragg of yours. I want to meet him.

Kragg: Thragg will not meet such lowly like you . Only the king Gretos can meet.

Izuku: Well that old man is dead so where is your headquarters or something?

Kragg: I will not answer you . Even if you kill me like Conquest.

Izuku: Ohhh that guy's name was Conquest . Hmmm .

Kragg: What! He told his name to you.

Izuku:Come on just tell me the general direction of your HQ.

Kragg: (points at a direction) There.

Izuku:Alright tell your Thragg that he will come to me or I will come to him!( as Izuku grabs Kragg and then smashed him into a ball then threw hard at the direction of HQ) Well that went good.

As he was about to go he heard a shout.

Izuku looked around to see a huge ship behind him. Izuku was surprised to see such ship other than Viltrum.

Izuku:Woah !

???:  You Viltrumite you should surrender now! You're all alone.

Izuku looked around to see alot of space
ships around him . But he didn't want any violence against other species . So he surrender so that matter doesn't become worse.

Izuku was handcuffed by some o
Aliens in suits. Izuku was brought into the ship . He brought in front of the king of this planet.

???: Who are you Young Viltrumite? And why did you help us?

Izuku: Well first introduce yourself.

???: Ahh yes where are my manners. My name is Aganto I am the king of the planets Altronetum and Saturn. Our species are called Altroner .

Izuku: Uhh But I only see one  planet here.

Aganto: Saturn is in the Solar system mostly inhabitated by Humans but we kept our existence a secret. Now answer my questions.

Izuku: My name is Izuku and I am a Viltrumite.  And I was here to protect this planet from other Viltrumites.

???:Liar!!

Izuku looked back to see a woman precisely a Altroner woman.

???: I know you guys have been invading other planets like Earth as protectors

???: I know you guys have been invading other planets like Earth as protectors . You're like them!

Izuku: I can assure you I am not.

???: How can you?!

Izuku breaks the cuffs then walked towards her.

Izuku:If I was a Viltrumite like others then I would have killed you because you insulted my race but I myself hate my race and killed over 100k.

???: (was shocked) What why?

Izuku: I sweared that I will stop their crimes even if I have to kill them. They have did many wrongs , killed and enslaved many species and planets. I don't want this to happen this war and sorts.

???: Ohh oh okay . Sorry.

Izuku: It's alright.(As he turned back to see guards pointing weapons at him)

Aganto:Put the guns away.

The guards went away.

Aganto:Well you saved my planet. how can I help you?

Izuku: Can any of you help me get to Earth? I kinda don't really have the good direction to go towards.

???: I can with the help of our teleporter.

Izuku: Oh you can.

???: My name is Hela .

Izuku: Oh ... Hela beautiful name. So can you help me?

Hela:Yes I can.(blushes)

Aganto:Oh before you go take some of my guards just in case.

Hela:No father ! We don't need them!

Izuku:I suppose you can for her safety .

Scene changes to Conquest's almost burnt corpse crashed into America's satellite. Which was then brought in by US government. Omni-man saw the corpse of Conquest and was shocked to his core as who did this to him. But Cecil was concerned how a human corpse went into space.

Some other place in America a private company named Vought-American hero hiring company that is making a superhuman that can match America's and Japan's number one heroes. (America's solo No.1 is Stars&Stripe and No.1 hero group is Guardians of the Globe . And Allmight is Japan's No.1 hero)