Chapter 1-Prolouge

No one's P.O.V

"Mom," groaned what sounded like a child, "Can I go play with the Pokemon in the forest?"The boy's name is Amola, and he loves befriending Pokemon, though he hates battles. Unfortunately, this has caused him to get hurt on multiple occasions.

"Deary, I don't want you to get hurt again. Last time, you got hit in the arm by an ice beam, and the doctors said you wouldn't heal for a month..." The mother sighed, expecting a protest.

"I won't do it again, I promise." The boy gave his mother a wide, wholesome smile.

The mother sighed again. "Fine, but if you come back with another injury from Pokemon, you'll be banned--"

(FWOOSH)

The door swung shut, indicating that her son had already left.

Amola(kid) P.O.V

I was running through the forest looking out to see if any of my friends were here, for the past 30 minutes I have been looking through their nest, food spawns and their relaxing place which they thought they hid from me, but still couldn't find anyone, at this point I started to worry.

(BOOM)

With the help of a helpful Pokemon, I was able to jump from tree to tree until I reached a lake. However, I was shocked to see a group of men in black shirts with an orange O logo to my right. To my left, I saw my friends trapped in cages, and I immediately understood what was happening.

"Zera!" I called out for help.

I then saw a bipedal feline Pokemon with yellow and black fur. Its fur was thin and black on its lower legs, lower body, upper arms, and face, while it was thicker and yellow everywhere else. Additionally, it had zigzagging black stripes on each thigh and two more stripes on each forearm.

As I watched, a fierce feline let out a mighty roar that made the nearby grunts flinch and back away

As I watched, a fierce feline let out a mighty roar that made the nearby grunts flinch and back away. One of them wondered aloud if this was the legendary pokemon their boss had been talking about for their next mission. The other agreed, saying that if they caught it, they would surely earn a promotion. They couldn't recall the pokemon's name, but as soon as they mentioned it might be Zeraora, I couldn't help but flinch. Zeraora was known as the strongest electric pokemon in existence and encountering a legendary like that was truly remarkable. The feline continued to roar, its voice echoing off the walls.

Without warning, Zeraora darted forward at lightning speed, delivering a powerful Thunder Punch that hurled one of the grunts into a nearby tree. The force of the impact caused the grunt to stumble backwards. Zeraora quickly followed up with a series of Plasma Fists, knocking out the second grunt. With a fierce roar, Zeraora made its presence known. It wasn't long before Zeraora and I became fast friends.

TIME SKIP-2 YEARS

I hurried to Professor Ron's laboratory to meet the new professor of the Borrius Region. When I arrived at his office and asked for starters, I was pleasantly surprised to find three Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon: Gible, Larvitar, and Beldum. After some consideration, I chose Gible to accompany me on my journey.

TIME SKIP-2 MINUTES

While rushing through the forest, I stumbled upon Zeraora who was preparing to leave to avoid encountering any more hunters. I convinced Zeraora to join me by suggesting we team up, and it happily agreed. I captured it using a pokeball and this marked the beginning of my journey to become the greatest pokemon trainer in the legends.